Company InformationMomentus Inc. was founded on November 2017. The company is based in Santa Clara, CA, USA . The number of employees in Momentus Inc. is less than 100. Momentus provides in-space transportation services for satellites, delivering customer satellites to tailored orbits
Funding & investorsMomentus Inc. has received 2 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $33.8M.
- Prime Movers Lab (Venture capital)
- Lerner Enterprises (Family investment office)
- ACE & Company (Private equity firm)
- Mountain Nazca (Micro vc)
- Liquid 2 Ventures (Micro vc)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 15 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Frontier Technology
- Active Investors in Science And Engineering
- Active Investors in Transportation
- Best Funded Frontier Technology Startups
- Best Funded Science And Engineering Startups
- Best Funded Transportation Startups
Momentus Inc. - Blog
- Aiming for the Moon this Lunar New Year
- Announcing Our Service Agreement with Xona Space Systems
- Momentus Names Dawn Harms Interim CEO
- Our latest service agreement for Singapore’s Qosmosys
- Announcing our latest service contract for Orbit NTNU
- Narsai: Announcing Complete Integration of All Customer Satellites
With its innovative Zeus family of spacecraft, Qosmosys is aiming to make space a playground for individuals and corporations to bring their dreams to fruition. It is amid this Lunar New Year that we are happy to announce a second expansion service contract to deliver two cubesats for Qosmosys to low lunar orbit as earlyThe post Aiming for the Moon this Lunar New Year appeared first on Momentus.
Xona Space Systems is developing a truly innovative system to enhance the reliability and precision of global PNT and GNSS.The post Announcing Our Service Agreement with Xona Space Systems appeared first on Momentus.
Today we announced our Board of Directors has appointed Dawn Harms, our Chief Revenue Officer, as a director and interim CEO effective immediately, following the resignation of director and founding CEO Mikhail Kokorich.The post Momentus Names Dawn Harms Interim CEO appeared first on Momentus.
We are already a proud supporter of the Singapore startups Aliena and NuSpace (who signed a launch service agreement with us for their NuX-1 cubesat) and today we are happy to add Qosmosys.The post Our latest service agreement for Singapore’s Qosmosys appeared first on Momentus.
Orbit NTNU is a non-profit student organization stationed at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology in Trondheim designing and building cubesats. Today we are pleased to announce a service agreement for their 2U cubesat: SelfieSat. The post Announcing our latest service contract for Orbit NTNU appeared first on Momentus.
In 2019, when SpaceX revamped their smallsat rideshare program, they kick-started a new era for affordable access to space. This was a game changer. That same year, we successfully tested the water plasma propulsion technology core to our unique “hub and spoke” service model, now used in Vigoride. The post Narsai: Announcing Complete Integration of All Customer Satellites appeared first on Momentus.