Company InformationMagic was founded on January 2014. The company is based in San Francisco, CA, USA . The number of employees in Magic is less than 50. Magic provides a 24/7 sms based on-demand personal assistant service.
Here is how Magic describes itself: "Grow Your Business with a Specialized Remote Workforce. Magic drives ROI, saves capital, and gives you more time to focus on scaling your business."
Funding & investorsMagic has received 2 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $12.1M.
Similar Companies [beta]
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data And Analytics
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Internet Services
- Messaging And Telecommunications
- Professional Services
- Science And Engineering
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Apps
- Active Investors in Artificial Intelligence
- Active Investors in Data And Analytics
- Active Investors in Human Resources
- Active Investors in Information Technology
- Active Investors in Internet Services
- Active Investors in Messaging And Telecommunications
- Active Investors in Mobile
- Active Investors in Professional Services
- Active Investors in Science And Engineering
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Apps Startups
- Best Funded Artificial Intelligence Startups
- Best Funded Data And Analytics Startups
- Best Funded Human Resources Startups
- Best Funded Information Technology Startups
- Best Funded Internet Services Startups
- Best Funded Messaging And Telecommunications Startups
- Best Funded Mobile Startups
- Best Funded Professional Services Startups
- Best Funded Science And Engineering Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Magic - Blog
- Save Money And Find The Right VA By Using These 8 Magic Features
- What Virtual Assistants Do: Sales, Customer Service and More
- The Great Resignation, the Gig Economy, and the Future of Work
- How to Make Remote Work that Works for Everyone
- Dropshipping: Profits and Prospects in the Near Future
- Customer Service Process: A simple setup guide for new businesses
Looking for virtual assistants for your business? You’re in the right place. Magic can get you Dedicated Assistants who have skills in the following areas: Executive assistance Administrative assistance Sales Marketing You can build a team of virtual assistants and scale it up or down as needed. If this will be your first time working […]The post Save Money And Find The Right VA By Using These 8 Magic Features appeared first on Magic Personal Assistant App.
The past couple of years have seen a boom in the virtual assistant (VA) business. Do a quick online search and you’ll find hundreds of assistants for hire, as well as dozens of platforms to connect you with them. There’s also been a significant uptick in the number of businesses contracting with VAs, and how […]The post What Virtual Assistants Do: Sales, Customer Service and More appeared first on Magic Personal Assistant App.
The Great Resignation has people talking. Many are talking about what caused it. Others, about how employers can come out of it on top. And others still are asking how people will get by after leaving their jobs. One common answer? Gig work. The so-called gig economy encompasses several forms of work. In recent years, […]The post The Great Resignation, the Gig Economy, and the Future of Work appeared first on Magic Personal Assistant App.
The idea that remote work could improve people’s lives isn’t new. People have pondered the idea since the late 20th century, and some companies achieved major success with it in the 2010s. But it wasn’t till 2020, spurred by the urgency of the COVID pandemic, that companies widely adopted it—confirming its benefits in the public […]The post How to Make Remote Work that Works for Everyone appeared first on Magic Personal Assistant App.
Dropshipping is a model of commerce in which a retailer, rather than stocking items, passes orders onto a supplier who then fulfills the sale directly to the retailer’s customers. It’s been around for a few decades now, but expanded in the 2010s with online platforms such as AliExpress, Shopify and Oberlo. Each expedites different aspects […]The post Dropshipping: Profits and Prospects in the Near Future appeared first on Magic Personal Assistant App.
Ultimately, the goal of customer service is to resolve customers’ problems and minimize their effort in getting them fixed. A customer service process goes a long way in ensuring efficiency and consistency, no matter the customer’s issue. Creating a customer service process need not be difficult if you break it down into a few steps: […]The post Customer Service Process: A simple setup guide for new businesses appeared first on Magic Personal Assistant App.