Company InformationLunewave was founded on January 2017. The company is based in Tucson, AZ, USA . The number of employees in Lunewave is less than 50. Lunewave provides luneburg lens-based antenna and automotive radar sensor system.
Here is how Lunewave describes itself: "Rooted in years of R&D, our innovative technology was invented by our technical founders at the University of Arizona. Bolstered by support from the National Science Foundation’s SBIR/STTR program, Lunewave was founded in 2017 with the goal of revolutionizing mobility by providing safer and more efficient solutions."
Funding & investorsLunewave has received 3 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $5.5M.
- Fraser McCombs Capital (Private equity firm)
- BMW i Ventures (Corporate venture capital)
- Baidu Ventures (Venture capital)
- Urban Us (Micro vc)
- URBAN-X (Accelerator)
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Consumer Electronics
- Active Investors in Energy
- Active Investors in Frontier Technology
- Active Investors in Hardware
- Active Investors in Transportation
- Best Funded Consumer Electronics Startups
- Best Funded Energy Startups
- Best Funded Frontier Technology Startups
- Best Funded Hardware Startups
- Best Funded Transportation Startups
Lunewave - Blog
- Lunewave making waves for self-driving cars
- The Journey of Lunewave on The Autonomous Vehicles Podcast
- Mobility Makers Podcast featuring Lunewave Inc.’s CEO John Xin
- Lunewave’s quest to set ‘new standards’ for radars
- Impact of Sensors on the Future of Mobility
- Lunewave Announces $7 Million in New Investment
At 17 and 12 years old respectively, brothers Hao Xin and John Xin immigrated to Massachusetts and began their journey that led them to found a company in 2017. Together with co-founder Min Liang, they started Lunewave Inc., a revolutionary antenna and sensor technology for ADAS and Autonomous Driving applications. Today, after years of perseverance and dedication from their team and ... Read moreThe post Lunewave making waves for self-driving cars appeared first on Lunewave Inc..
Lunewave Inc.’s CEO John Xin was honored to be a guest on The Autonomous Vehicles Podcast where he discussed his entrepreneurial journey and how he took a leap of faith to found Lunewave. Listen to host Gurtej Gill interview John Xin where they talk all things radar and mobility on The Autonomous Vehicles Podcast.The post The Journey of Lunewave on The Autonomous Vehicles Podcast appeared first on Lunewave Inc..
Check out this great segment on WJR 760 AM Mobility Makers Podcast with Guy Gordon featuring Lunewave Inc.’s CEO John Xin! To learn more, please visit WJR 760 AM Mobility Makers Podcast with Guy Gordon.The post Mobility Makers Podcast featuring Lunewave Inc.’s CEO John Xin appeared first on Lunewave Inc..
Lunewave Inc.’s CEO John Xin had the pleasure to discuss setting new standards for radars on Daily Drive, a podcast hosted by Steve Schmith, Executive Director of Custom Research & Data Strategy for Automotive News. To learn more, please visit Automotive News Daily Drive Podcast.The post Lunewave’s quest to set ‘new standards’ for radars appeared first on Lunewave Inc..
The automotive sensor market is growing at an alarming rate. What kind of sensors will be required to go from L1 to L5? Lunewave’s CEO John Xin takes part in North American Lighting, Inc.’s roundtable discussion of the impact of sensors on the future of mobility. . Click here to learn more about key sensors ... Read moreThe post Impact of Sensors on the Future of Mobility appeared first on Lunewave Inc..
Lunewave’s 3D printed Luneburg lens – now its third version in less than three years — offers broad bandwidth, high gain and capability of forming multiple high-quality beams in all directions. To learn more, please check out our feature in BizTucson Magazine!The post Lunewave Announces $7 Million in New Investment appeared first on Lunewave Inc..