Company InformationKnowledge To Practice was founded on January 2014. The company is based in Bethesda, MD, USA . The number of employees in Knowledge to Practice is less than 50. Transforming postgraduate medical education, delivering personalized, just in time learning for time starved md's
Here is how Knowledge to Practice describes itself: "K2P replaces the obsolete traditional medical education model with personalized, on-demand learning that is delivered how and when you need it."
Funding & investorsKnowledge to Practice has received 5 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $12.2M.
- Pearson Ventures
- Sofia Fund (Micro vc)
- Avestria Ventures (Private equity firm)
- Rethink Education (Venture capital)
- Sidecar Angels (Angel group)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 15 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Education
- Active Investors in Health Care
- Active Investors in Information Technology
- Best Funded Education Startups
- Best Funded Health Care Startups
- Best Funded Information Technology Startups
Knowledge to Practice - Blog
- MD, FACC
- Sister Mary Brigh would be proud
- Thank YOU!!
- Thank you
- Thank you!
Boss, I do not know what to write to capture what you represent. May God bless you for the life you have lived, which has been a blessing to the world. Cheers Uche
Congrats Nish on all you’ve done. Good memories of early years in the CCU.
Thank you for making Cardiology fun and exciting to learn and teach!
Thank you for all that you have done to teach all levels of medical professionals over the years. Your work in advancing the science and understanding of heart disease is truly remarkable.