Company InformationKenzie Academy was founded on January 2017. The company is based in Indianapolis, IN, USA . The number of employees in Kenzie Academy is less than 50. Kenzie academy provides a solution to the dramatic shortage of tech talent in the u.s., by reimagining higher education for the tech sector.
Here is how Kenzie Academy describes itself: "Our Software Engineering and UX Design programs give you tech training, flexible financing options, and a professional network to launch your tech career."
Funding & investorsKenzie Academy has received 5 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $113.6M.
- Community Investment Management (Hedge fund)
- Rethink Education (Venture capital)
- Strada Education Innovation Fund
- Flat World Partners (Venture capital)
- LearnStart (Venture capital)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 17 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Education
- Active Investors in Manufacturing
- Active Investors in Science And Engineering
- Best Funded Education Startups
- Best Funded Manufacturing Startups
- Best Funded Science And Engineering Startups
Kenzie Academy - Blog
- How To Become a Software Engineer
- Is HTML a Programming Language?
- The Differences Between Software Engineers and Software Developers
- 10 FAQs: Kenzie Academy Title IV Accreditation and New Software Engineering Program
- Is Coding Hard to Learn?
- What is a Full-Stack Web Developer?
The post How To Become a Software Engineer appeared first on Kenzie Academy.
Developed by computer scientist Tim Berners-Lee in the early 1990s, HTML (HyperText Markup Language) is one of the most widely used programming languages — a cornerstone of the World Wide Web. More often than not, you interact with it every …The post Is HTML a Programming Language? appeared first on Kenzie Academy.
Like boats and ships or jams and jellies, defining the difference between two things that seem almost identical can be tricky. So, when it comes to identifying the differences between software developers and software engineers, we understand that it can …The post The Differences Between Software Engineers and Software Developers appeared first on Kenzie Academy.
The post 10 FAQs: Kenzie Academy Title IV Accreditation and New Software Engineering Program appeared first on Kenzie Academy.
Learning to code is what you make of it. It’s like any other skill you wish to possess. You’re the one who decides how much time and effort you’re willing to put into it. And with time and effort comes …The post Is Coding Hard to Learn? appeared first on Kenzie Academy.
Web development is a lucrative and fast-growing field right now. People considering this field are likely deciding between becoming a frontend, backend, or full-stack developer. We’ve previously explained the career outcomes for the front and back-end development … but what …The post What is a Full-Stack Web Developer? appeared first on Kenzie Academy.