Company InformationJobility was founded on October 2018. The company is based in Edison, NJ, USA . The number of employees in Jobility is less than 10. Jobility is the gig economy marketplace that matches employers to people looking for flexible working arrangements.
Here is how Jobility describes itself: "Whether you're a business looking for temp staffing right away, or a person looking for some extra cash in the gig economy, Jobility has you covered."
Funding & investorsJobility has received 2 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is less than $1M.
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Administrative Services
- Active Investors in Commerce And Shopping
- Active Investors in Human Resources
- Active Investors in Mobile
- Best Funded Administrative Services Startups
- Best Funded Commerce And Shopping Startups
- Best Funded Human Resources Startups
- Best Funded Mobile Startups
Jobility - Blog
- The Current State of the Food and Beverage and Light Industrial Economies
- When does it make sense to hire a regular employee instead of a temporary contractor?
- 1099 workers are helping as businesses reopen
- How Restaurant Owners Can Embrace the Gig Economy
- How Jobility is revolutionizing Light Industrial hiring
- How Jobility is helping businesses with hiring following COVID-19
Wages are rising, people are going back to work, and talent is still hard to find. America is getting back […]The post The Current State of the Food and Beverage and Light Industrial Economies appeared first on Jobility.
In case you missed our last blog, we took a dive into the pros and cons of hiring a contract […]The post When does it make sense to hire a regular employee instead of a temporary contractor? appeared first on Jobility.
Here’s how contract workers can affect everything from cost to company culture to productivity and more. To hire, or not […]The post 1099 workers are helping as businesses reopen appeared first on Jobility.
Going beyond delivery service, temps and contractors can help you avoid gaps in in-house service to your customers. It’s no […]The post How Restaurant Owners Can Embrace the Gig Economy appeared first on Jobility.
The burden that full-time employment imposes to the light industrial segment is a thing of the past. Now it is […]The post How Jobility is revolutionizing Light Industrial hiring appeared first on Jobility.
At Jobility we have been hard at work this past year preparing for the job market to open back up. We are ready to match you with the […]The post How Jobility is helping businesses with hiring following COVID-19 appeared first on Jobility.