Company InformationIOTAS was founded on March 2014. The company is based in Portland, OR, USA . The number of employees in IOTAS is less than 50. Creating ready-to-use smart apartments for the multifamily real estate industry
Funding & investorsIOTAS has received 6 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $14.2M.
- TELUS Ventures (Corporate venture capital)
- Intel Capital (Corporate venture capital)
- Liberty Global (Micro vc)
- Oregon Venture Fund (Angel group)
- Rogue Venture Partners (Micro vc)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 12 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Consumer Electronics
- Active Investors in Hardware
- Active Investors in Internet Services
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Consumer Electronics Startups
- Best Funded Hardware Startups
- Best Funded Internet Services Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
IOTAS - Blog
- Amenities That Increase Rent For Property Managers
- What is Building Automation?
- Top Apartment Marketing Ideas For Your Property
- Smart Condo Tech: Advantages For HOAs & Property Owners
- Best Real Estate Podcasts
- How to Become a Smart Home Installer
As a successful property owner, it’s important to keep your finger on the pulse of...The post Amenities That Increase Rent For Property Managers appeared first on IOTAS.
When we think of a building, most of us imagine a stationary structure devoid of...The post What is Building Automation? appeared first on IOTAS.
When you’re a property manager in charge of keeping dozens or hundreds of units filled,...The post Top Apartment Marketing Ideas For Your Property appeared first on IOTAS.
Home automation has the power to transform how we live our everyday lives. By digitizing...The post Smart Condo Tech: Advantages For HOAs & Property Owners appeared first on IOTAS.
From investment insight to hot marketing trends, multifamily housing professionals turn to the best real...The post Best Real Estate Podcasts appeared first on IOTAS.
A simple query of “smart home installer jobs” in your city can yield hundreds of...The post How to Become a Smart Home Installer appeared first on IOTAS.