Company InformationIngen Dynamics was founded on August 2015. The company is based in Palo Alto, CA, USA . The number of employees in Ingen Dynamics is less than 10. Ingen dynamics is an interactive personal home robot.
Here is how Ingen Dynamics describes itself: "Ingen Dynamics Aido Robot - Aido is the next generation social family robot. Smart, interactive, and uniquely mobile, Aido is the first social robot that can move around your home/office to help improve your lifestyle."
Funding & investorsIngen Dynamics has received 4 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $1.4M.
Similar Companies [beta]
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data And Analytics
- Frontier Technology
- Science And Engineering
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Artificial Intelligence
- Active Investors in Data And Analytics
- Active Investors in Frontier Technology
- Active Investors in Hardware
- Active Investors in Science And Engineering
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Artificial Intelligence Startups
- Best Funded Data And Analytics Startups
- Best Funded Frontier Technology Startups
- Best Funded Hardware Startups
- Best Funded Science And Engineering Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Ingen Dynamics - Blog
- Aido featured on ‘Meet the Drapers’ !
- Aido accepted to the PnP Program
- Please send an email to email@example.com for latest updates
- Aido covered by The Boston Globe.
- InGen Dynamics Inc ( Aido ) invited over to the Walt Disney Company
- This Friendly Robot wants to be part of your family – Mashable
It is an honor to let you know that Aido has been short listed as one of the #15 startups in the US by one of the most prominent families in Silicon Valley – The Draper Family. Meet the Drapers will air on National Television in first week of December 2017 and includes my 30 … Continue reading "Aido featured on ‘Meet the Drapers’ !"The post Aido featured on ‘Meet the Drapers’ ! appeared first on aidorobot.
Happy to announce that Aido has been accepted into the prestigious PlugAndPlay program (ranked top #20 by Forbes in US) by a group of anchor partners including Johnson & Johnson, Zimmer Biomet, AARP, Nokia, Siemens, Ascension, Pfizer, Boehringer Ingelheim, and Servier. Companies in the community have raised over $4 billion in funding, with successful portfolio … Continue reading "Aido accepted to the PnP Program"The post Aido accepted to the PnP Program appeared first on aidorobot.
The post Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for latest updates appeared first on aidorobot.
Aido covered by The Boston Globe. “A California startup, Aido, is developing a $940 home robot that looks similar to Jibo but balances on a single rolling ball and can move around the house. (Jibo sits wherever you put it.) That lets Aido measure air quality as it moves around your home or serve as … Continue reading "Aido covered by The Boston Globe."The post Aido covered by The Boston Globe. appeared first on aidorobot.
Thrilled to let you know that the Walt Disney Company has invited Aido as a select group of 12 companies worldwide to be showcased to their senior management at the innovation campus in Glendale, CA. “We are constantly looking at new/disruptive technologies and would love Aido to be a part of Robotics day at our … Continue reading "InGen Dynamics Inc ( Aido ) invited over to the Walt Disney Company"The post InGen Dynamics Inc ( Aido ) invited over to the Walt Disney Company appeared first on aidorobot.
“This Friendly Robot wants to be part of your family. And its actually affordable” – Mashable http://mashable.com/2016/08/27/aido-robot-interactive-projector-family/#qLy2Ddi6m05h The post This Friendly Robot wants to be part of your family – Mashable appeared first on aidorobot.