Company InformationInbot was founded on January 2013. The company is based in San Francisco, CA, USA . The number of employees in Inbot is less than 50. Inbot helps b2b companies find customers and get warm introductions to them from trusted connections.
Here is how Inbot describes itself: "We are world-leading experts in algorithmic influence. We help ethical businesses and executives leverage algorithms to grow their audience and influence."
Funding & investorsInbot has received 1 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $2.6M.
- Pertti Melamies (Angel)
- Giuseppe Donagemma (Angel)
- Pekka Vartiainen (Angel)
- Roberto Condulmari (Angel)
Similar Companies [beta]
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data And Analytics
- Information Technology
- Sales And Marketing
- Science And Engineering
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Apps
- Active Investors in Artificial Intelligence
- Active Investors in Data And Analytics
- Active Investors in Information Technology
- Active Investors in Sales And Marketing
- Active Investors in Science And Engineering
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Apps Startups
- Best Funded Artificial Intelligence Startups
- Best Funded Data And Analytics Startups
- Best Funded Information Technology Startups
- Best Funded Sales And Marketing Startups
- Best Funded Science And Engineering Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Inbot - Blog
- The power of Tesla’s community.
- How to win friends and influence people in the age of AI
- AI predicts AI to rule
One of Tesla’s strongest competitive advantages is its well-managed community strategy. Tesla has converted its drivers into true fans, who join their local Tesla clubs. They arrange events and share their passion for their car on social media channels. In the age of AI, an active community can be a company’s greatest asset. Tesla doesn’t […]The post The power of Tesla’s community. appeared first on Inbot.
The best known book about influence is Dale Carnegie's 1936 masterpiece How to Win Friends and Influence People. I am updating it for the age of AI.The post How to win friends and influence people in the age of AI appeared first on Inbot.
When you ask the currently most advanced conversational AI, OpenAI’s GPT-2, about the most important technologies of the future, the answer is predictable. While this is funny, it is important to understand that GPT-2 does not think like humans. It has ingested a lot of written text, and applied advanced machine learning algorithms to be […]The post AI predicts AI to rule appeared first on Inbot.