Company InformationImmuta was founded on October 2014. The company is based in College Park, MD, USA . The number of employees in Immuta is less than 100. The automated data governance company.
Here is how Immuta describes itself: "Immuta gives you granular, dynamic control of who accesses your data and why — without copying data or writing a single line of code. Get a demo today!"
Funding & investorsImmuta has received 3 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $28.2M.
- DFJ Growth (Private equity firm)
- Drive Capital (Venture capital)
- Greycroft (Venture capital)
- Dell Technologies Capital (Corporate venture capital)
- Ohio Innovation Fund (Venture capital)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 12 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Data And Analytics
- Active Investors in Privacy And Security
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Data And Analytics Startups
- Best Funded Privacy And Security Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Immuta - Blog
- Taking Policies the Last Mile with Looker & Immuta
- These are the 75 Best Places to Work in Greater Washington for 2021
- This Is Why Your Data Governance Strategy Is Failing
- The State of Data & Analytics Governance Is Worse Than You Think
- How To: Reporting & Auditing in Databricks Using Immuta
- Evanta CDO Virtual Executive Summit: New York
“Don’t Repeat Yourself” is a powerful principle for software engineers and data professionals. But staying DRY while implementing data access controls is a nearly impossible task. Every tool pushes you to redefine user permissions in its own “governance layer.” That configurability is great for tool users and admins, but it introduces significant complexity into the...The post Taking Policies the Last Mile with Looker & Immuta appeared first on Immuta.
The post These are the 75 Best Places to Work in Greater Washington for 2021 appeared first on Immuta.
The first step of goal achievement is goal setting, and the first rule of goal setting is to make SMART goals — specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-based. This best practice is well known by teams across industries and has been implemented for decades. However, as Gartner’s report The State of Data and Analytics Governance...The post This Is Why Your Data Governance Strategy Is Failing appeared first on Immuta.
Leadership teams are quick to write off data governance programs — after all, why prioritize something that does not directly impact bottom line results? But the reality is, systematically measuring and assessing data governance programs’ impact is the best way to gain leadership support and maximize your data’s value. We believe that in this Gartner...The post The State of Data & Analytics Governance Is Worse Than You Think appeared first on Immuta.
This is the fourth article in a series about how Immuta natively integrates with Databricks to provide users with a seamless, secure data access experience. You can read the third article – How To: Automated Privacy Control in Databricks Using Immuta – here. As a data engineer or architect, your organization’s security and compliance teams...The post How To: Reporting & Auditing in Databricks Using Immuta appeared first on Immuta.
Come together with your peers virtually to tackle top business challenges through peer-driven content and discussions at the New York CDO Virtual Executive Summit. Join our keynote session to hear how your peers are using Immuta to automate access & privacy controls across their cloud data platforms. The post Evanta CDO Virtual Executive Summit: New York appeared first on Immuta.