Company InformationIMerit was founded on January 2012. The company is based in Los Gatos, CA, USA . The number of employees in iMerit is less than 5000. Imerit enriches and annotates the data that powers algorithms in machine learning, computer vision, and natural language processing.
Funding & investorsiMerit has received 3 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $23.5M.
- CDC Group (Government office)
- Michael & Susan Dell Foundation (Family investment office)
- Omidyar Network (Family investment office)
- Khosla Impact (Micro vc)
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Artificial Intelligence
- Active Investors in Data And Analytics
- Active Investors in Hardware
- Active Investors in Science And Engineering
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Artificial Intelligence Startups
- Best Funded Data And Analytics Startups
- Best Funded Hardware Startups
- Best Funded Science And Engineering Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
iMerit - Blog
- Former U.S. Chief Data Scientist DJ Patil and Radha Basu on AI for Societal Applications
- ML Training Data for GIS Applications: Key Takeaways
- Staying Ahead of Drift in Machine Learning Systems
- Amitabh Kant on CNN: “Look at iMerit!”
- What Makes ML DataOps Successful?
- 3 Ways To Obtain the Right Geospatial Data For Smart Cities
At the iMerit ML Data Ops Summit, iMerit CEO Radha Basu was joined by former White House Chief DataThe post Former U.S. Chief Data Scientist DJ Patil and Radha Basu on AI for Societal Applications appeared first on iMerit.
As the applications of ML for GIS grow in complexity, generating high-quality ground truth or training data for these novelThe post ML Training Data for GIS Applications: Key Takeaways appeared first on iMerit.
Like the rest of us, machine learning systems live in a changing environment. An ML system trained up and readyThe post Staying Ahead of Drift in Machine Learning Systems appeared first on iMerit.
“We continue to witness the emergence of women’s startups as a very crucial driver of India’s development story. Look atThe post Amitabh Kant on CNN: “Look at iMerit!” appeared first on iMerit.
At the iMerit MLDataOps Summit 2021, iMerit CEO Radha Basu spoke with Facebook AI’s Ragavan Srinivasan about AI data solutionsThe post What Makes ML DataOps Successful? appeared first on iMerit.
Smart cities aren’t quite a reality yet, but we’re getting closer than ever. In a VentureBeat article, iMerit’s Chief RevenueThe post 3 Ways To Obtain the Right Geospatial Data For Smart Cities appeared first on iMerit.