Company InformationIHealthHome was founded on December 2012. The company is based in Seattle, WA, USA . The number of employees in iHealthHome is less than 50. Ihealthhome is an in-home monitoring and communication system designed for professional caregivers.
Funding & investorsiHealthHome has received 3 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $1.4M.
- Puget Sound Venture Club (Angel group)
- Keiretsu Capital (Micro vc)
- Keiretsu Forum Northwest (Angel group)
Similar Companies [beta]
- Emocha mobile health
- Apotheka systems inc
- Ambassador software works
- Casebook pbc
Active Venture Investors
iHealthHome - Blog
- COVID Navigator featured on KITV News
- COVID-19 Screening App, University of Hawaii Partners with iHealthHome
- COVID Navigator App Helps Employers Reopen Safely
- iHealthHome’s Virtual Village Recognized
- iHealthHome Named 2020 Company of the Year for Home Healthcare Solutions by Healthcare Tech Outlook
- MyCare Alliance Launches a Virtual Shared Services Collaboration to Keep Aging at Home Affordable
https://vimeo.com/486541126 Aging Well: Free COVID-19 mobile screening app available for caregivers A new program to help manage employees who test positive or may have been exposed to COVID-19 is available to organizations caring for kupuna. Read the full story on KITV.com! Read more on University of Hawaii’s website Sign up for the program
University of Hawaii partners with iHealthHome on COVID-19 screening app iHealthHome and MediKeeper, two tech companies with Hawaii roots, announce a collaboration with the University of Hawaii’s Pacific Urban Resilience Lab (PURL) and the National Disaster Preparedness Training Center (ndptc.hawaii.edu) for the use of their Covid Navigator mobile app to automate COVID-19 screening of employee … COVID-19 Screening App, University of Hawaii Partners with iHealthHome Read More »
Covid Navigator uses the same iHealthHome care management platform you’re familiar with to case manage employees and comply with the growing body of regulations set forth by states, OSHA, ADA, DOL, the CDC and more.
Dear iHealthHome Community, We are in an extraordinary time right now for our senior clients, their families, our communities and our businesses. We at iHealthHome
Recognized as an innovator facilitating a future of collaborative care, iHealthHome enables a virtual village to support seniors thriving at home. SEATTLE (PRWEB) MARCH 17, 2020
MyCare Alliance was formed by the following experienced, women-owned, senior service businesses: Diversified Nurse Consultants, Peggy’s Place, Choices in Senior Care, Care Around the Block