Company InformationIdealSpot was founded on November 2014. The company is based in Austin, TX, USA . The number of employees in IdealSpot is less than 50. Demand driven retail site selection and auditing
Here is how IdealSpot describes itself: "Grow faster with better local market research. View demographics, traffic, competition, spending, demand, and more using simple, self-serve reporting tools."
Funding & investorsIdealSpot has received 3 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $2.3M.
- Revolution (Venture capital)
- Revolution’s Rise of the Rest Seed Fund (Accelerator)
- ATX Venture Partners (Micro vc)
- Sandusky Ventures (Venture capital)
- Corsa Ventures (Micro vc)
Similar Companies [beta]
- Commerce And Shopping
- Data And Analytics
- Internet Services
- Navigation And Mapping
- Real Estate
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Commerce And Shopping
- Active Investors in Data And Analytics
- Active Investors in Design
- Active Investors in Internet Services
- Active Investors in Navigation And Mapping
- Active Investors in Real Estate
- Best Funded Commerce And Shopping Startups
- Best Funded Data And Analytics Startups
- Best Funded Design Startups
- Best Funded Internet Services Startups
- Best Funded Navigation And Mapping Startups
- Best Funded Real Estate Startups
IdealSpot - Blog
- Persona Mapping – The Data Science Behind Identity
- Using Brand Affiliation for Competitor’s Locations
- IdealSpot Webinars – Lab Hours
- CLONING SUCCESSFUL LOCATIONS
- FAQ – Traffic Reports
- Territory Cutting – Affordable Heat Maps
Persona Mapping: The data science behind identity Before I joined Idealspot my fund used data science to identify trends in the municipal bond market, focusing in particular on the “retail...The post Persona Mapping – The Data Science Behind Identity appeared first on IdealSpot.
Analyzing competitor locations using traditional data sets like demographics and traffic counts is a great way to get started. But there is a lot more you can do if you...The post Using Brand Affiliation for Competitor’s Locations appeared first on IdealSpot.
Join our moderator and GIS expert Dakota for our data-science and data visualization discussion on the following topics:Data Visualization - using tools to compare multiple locations...The post IdealSpot Webinars – Lab Hours appeared first on IdealSpot.
At IdealSpot, we’ve built a business on the premise that data holds the key to discovering the unique components of success for any business. Just like a fingerprint or DNA profile...The post CLONING SUCCESSFUL LOCATIONS appeared first on IdealSpot.
What is included in your traffic reports? First, we include the industry standard Average Annual Daily Traffic (AADT). This shows the typical vehicle traffic per day in front of your location...The post FAQ – Traffic Reports appeared first on IdealSpot.
Heat Mapping Easy to Use, Affordable, Easy to Understand The traditional 1/3/5 mile radius is an inaccurate way of determining territories and trade areas. It is much more modern, better...The post Territory Cutting – Affordable Heat Maps appeared first on IdealSpot.