Company InformationHyperscience was founded on January 2014. The company is based in New York, NY, USA . The number of employees in Hyperscience is less than 250. The world's first software-defined, input-to-output automation platform
Here is how Hyperscience describes itself: "Discover the world's first Software-Defined, Input-to-Outcome Automation Platform used by the Global 2000s and government organizations around the world."
Funding & investorsHyperscience has received 7 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $188.9M. Last venture funding round was $80M, announced on October, 2020.
- Bessemer Venture Partners (Venture capital)
- Stripes (Private equity firm)
- Felicis Ventures (Venture capital)
- FirstMark (Venture capital)
- Third Kind Venture Capital (Micro vc)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 22 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data And Analytics
- Information Technology
- Internet Services
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Apps
- Active Investors in Artificial Intelligence
- Active Investors in Data And Analytics
- Active Investors in Hardware
- Active Investors in Information Technology
- Active Investors in Internet Services
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Apps Startups
- Best Funded Artificial Intelligence Startups
- Best Funded Data And Analytics Startups
- Best Funded Hardware Startups
- Best Funded Information Technology Startups
- Best Funded Internet Services Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Hyperscience - Blog
- Building The New Frontier of Automation
- Human-Machine Collaboration Can Positively Reshape the 21st Century
- How Automation Can Support the Upcoming Medicaid Redetermination
- Machine Learning Mentorship: Q+A with NYU Graduate Students
- Human centered Automation as the Key to Business Future-proofing
- 2022 Predictions
The life of a start-up is about how many hurdles you can overcome and keep moving forward. Can you code the first version of a product? Can you get your first customer? Can you debug that first product issue? How many fire drills or existential crises can you handle at one time? Can you hire […]The post Building The New Frontier of Automation appeared first on Hyperscience.
Almost 110 years ago, in 1913, Henry Ford’s innovation of the first moving assembly line started operating, allowing for the mass production of the Model T. Thanks to Fords’ initiative and ingenuity, the assembly line established one of the first sequenced relationships between people and technology, capable of reducing overall production time by nearly 90%—going […]The post Human-Machine Collaboration Can Positively Reshape the 21st Century appeared first on Hyperscience.
Medicaid remains a critical support system for those who rely on it for their medical care. Its importance has only grown as the United States, like other nations, battles through a pandemic that has changed the overall landscape of life, health, and the livelihood of its citizens over the past two years. Similarly, the Children’s […]The post How Automation Can Support the Upcoming Medicaid Redetermination appeared first on Hyperscience.
Inspired by the limitless possibilities of ML, Jocelyn Beauchesne recently mentored NYU CDS grad students on their NLP Capstone project. The post Machine Learning Mentorship: Q+A with NYU Graduate Students appeared first on Hyperscience.
2021 has been described as the year of the ‘Great Resignation’ – a year in which employees across the world quit their jobs at historic rates. And it looks like the trend is continuing into 2022. According to consumer data company Statista, the number of workers quitting in the U.S. has no...
What’s Next for Intelligent Document Processing 2021 was a big year for the automation industry and the Intelligent Document Processing (IDP) category. As a product marketer with 8 years in the intelligent automation space, it is incredibly exciting to be part of one of the fastest growing software markets in history – and 2022 doesn’t […]The post 2022 Predictions appeared first on Hyperscience.