Company InformationHerdDogg was founded on November 2015. The company is based in Ashland, OR, USA . The number of employees in HerdDogg is less than 50. Herddogg is a global herd health and data science platform.
Funding & investorsHerdDogg has received 2 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $3.5M.
Similar Companies [beta]
- Agriculture And Farming
- Consumer Electronics
- Frontier Technology
- Internet Services
- Science And Engineering
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Agriculture And Farming
- Active Investors in Consumer Electronics
- Active Investors in Frontier Technology
- Active Investors in Hardware
- Active Investors in Internet Services
- Active Investors in Science And Engineering
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Agriculture And Farming Startups
- Best Funded Consumer Electronics Startups
- Best Funded Frontier Technology Startups
- Best Funded Hardware Startups
- Best Funded Internet Services Startups
- Best Funded Science And Engineering Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
HerdDogg - Blog
- HerdDogg addresses the needs of livestock producers
- Truth through data: how digital records are changing cow-calf operations
- HerdDogg ventures into bison territory
- StarDogg tracks herds by satellite
- Chewing the data cud with SmartHolstein Lab’s Dr. Jeffrey Bewley
- StarDogg connects remote herds to the HerdDogg livestock data platform
Melissa Brandão talks about how HerdDogg's tech gives producers data they need to make more money from every animal they raise.The post HerdDogg addresses the needs of livestock producers appeared first on HerdDogg.
Shane Schulz is using HerdDogg to gather a wide array of data on his high-altitude beef ranch in Colorado.The post Truth through data: how digital records are changing cow-calf operations appeared first on HerdDogg.
Chad Kremer is using HerdDogg to monitor his herd so he can confidently let his herd roam free to forage and graze.The post HerdDogg ventures into bison territory appeared first on HerdDogg.
HerdDogg’s launch of StarDogg is featured in Morning Ag Clips.The post StarDogg tracks herds by satellite appeared first on HerdDogg.
WKU SmartHolstein Lab is focused on herd health, barn management, and milk quality — with a heavy emphasis on data-driven science.The post Chewing the data cud with SmartHolstein Lab’s Dr. Jeffrey Bewley appeared first on HerdDogg.
HerdDogg's news with Swarm Technologies is featured in AiThority.The post StarDogg connects remote herds to the HerdDogg livestock data platform appeared first on HerdDogg.