Company InformationHeal was founded on October 2014. The company is based in Century City, CA, USA . The number of employees in Heal is less than 100. Heal brings technology innovation to re-humanize the practice of medicine in a way that is fulfilling for doctors and patients alike.
Here is how Heal describes itself: "Talk to a doctor on-demand and on your schedule, 8am-8pm, every day."
Funding & investorsHeal has received 7 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $171.1M. Last venture funding round was $100M, announced on July, 2020.
- Lionel Richie (Angel)
- Bascom Ventures (Venture capital)
- Jim Breyer (Investment partner)
- RLJ Equity Partners (Private equity firm)
- IRA Capital (Private equity firm)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 28 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
Heal - Blog
- Heal Provider Spotlight: April Scott, FNP
- Thyroid Health 101: Symptoms, Evaluation, and More
- What Is Glaucoma and Are You at Risk?
- 3 New Year’s Resolutions We Recommend for Optimal Health in 2022
- 4 Essential Winter Fall Prevention Tips for Seniors
- How To Tell If You or a Senior You Care for Has Seasonal Depression
Heal prides itself on providing exceptional on-demand primary care in the comfort of patients’ homes. Naturally, that involves building a team of highly qualified, considerate,...The post Heal Provider Spotlight: April Scott, FNP appeared first on Heal.
As important as the thyroid gland is for the body’s important functions and processes, many people are unaware of how it works, and what happens...The post Thyroid Health 101: Symptoms, Evaluation, and More appeared first on Heal.
With National Glaucoma Awareness Month underway, now is as good a time as any to raise awareness about this common eye disease, which is a...The post What Is Glaucoma and Are You at Risk? appeared first on Heal.
With 2022 officially here, you may be thinking of what the best new year’s resolutions might be to make you happier and healthier. Luckily,...The post 3 New Year’s Resolutions We Recommend for Optimal Health in 2022 appeared first on Heal.
As winter rolls around each year, there are several things we have to do to brace ourselves for the seasonal changes ahead to stay safe...The post 4 Essential Winter Fall Prevention Tips for Seniors appeared first on Heal.
As joyous as winter can be—it is holiday season, after all—the colder, darker, shorter days can negatively impact mental health. This rings particularly true for...The post How To Tell If You or a Senior You Care for Has Seasonal Depression appeared first on Heal.