Company InformationGong.io was founded on January 2015. The company is based in San Francisco, CA, USA . The number of employees in Gong.io is less than 250. Gong.io is a revenue intelligence platform that delivers insights at scale.
Here is how Gong.io describes itself: "Generate more revenue by having better sales conversations with the #1 revenue intelligence platform for sales optimization."
Funding & investorsGong.io has received 7 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $333.1M. Last venture funding round was $200M, announced on August, 2020.
- Sequoia Capital (Venture capital)
- Shlomo Kramer (Angel)
- NextWorld Capital (Venture capital)
- Cisco Investments (Corporate venture capital)
- Battery Ventures (Venture capital)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 13 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data And Analytics
- Information Technology
- Sales And Marketing
- Science And Engineering
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Artificial Intelligence
- Active Investors in Data And Analytics
- Active Investors in Information Technology
- Active Investors in Sales And Marketing
- Active Investors in Science And Engineering
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Artificial Intelligence Startups
- Best Funded Data And Analytics Startups
- Best Funded Information Technology Startups
- Best Funded Sales And Marketing Startups
- Best Funded Science And Engineering Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Gong.io - Blog
- It’s Here. Your 30-60-90-Day Sales Onboarding Plan.
- Create A Winning Company Culture By Perfecting These 2 Elements
- The 3-Point Framework To Overcome Cold Call Objections
- The 5 Most Common Sales Objections And How To Overcome Them
- Avoid these selling ‘dead zones’ and you’ll win BIG this holiday season
- 15 Sales Skills That Separate The Best Reps From The Rest
Ever felt like a summer camp director with a busload of wide-eyed campers arriving any minute? Sales leaders kinda feel that way with cohorts of new hires for sales onboarding. You want them to eat, sleep, and breathe everything about your product, organization, sales process, and necessary skills. You aim for total immersion so you […]The post It’s Here. Your 30-60-90-Day Sales Onboarding Plan. appeared first on Gong.
A great culture doesn’t just happen — it’s built through care and intention. Great company cultures require intentional effort. Culture is cultivated and groomed, not just at the top, but at every level of an organization. Leaders often place focused attention on their strategic priorities, but they don’t always apply the same intentionality to building company […]The post Create A Winning Company Culture By Perfecting These 2 Elements appeared first on Gong.
Who is this? What company are you calling from? Why are you calling me? No, thanks. Not interested. Sorry, I’m too busy. Can you just email me some info? We already have something in place. Yeah, we don’t have a budget for this sort of thing. Objections. Objections. Objections. Cold call objections are par for […]The post The 3-Point Framework To Overcome Cold Call Objections appeared first on Gong.
The moment a customer voices a sales objection, it’s tempting to do two things. Both of them are a bad idea. Hearing sales objections make a rep want to: Say these words: “I’ve got the perfect solution for you!” Launch (knee-jerk styles) into a monologue about how their product solves the problem. We’re pulling the […]The post The 5 Most Common Sales Objections And How To Overcome Them appeared first on Gong.
This article is part of the Gong Labs series, where I publish findings from our data research team. We analyze sales conversations and deals using AI, then share the results to help you close more revenue. Subscribe here and follow me to read upcoming research. Mention ‘the holiday season,’ and people picture turkey legs, decorative lights, and New Year’s […]The post Avoid these selling ‘dead zones’ and you’ll win BIG this holiday season appeared first on Gong.
So you want to learn what skills the best-of-the-best sales pros use to close more deals, crush their goals, and make boatloads of cash? Of course, you do. You are reading this blog post! To emulate what the top sales professionals do, you can: Shadow them for a few weeks (months?) and hope “sales skills […]The post 15 Sales Skills That Separate The Best Reps From The Rest appeared first on Gong.