Company InformationGenoox was founded on January 2014. The company is based in Palo Alto, CA, USA . The number of employees in Genoox is less than 10. Genoox develops and provides a cloud based big data platform for storing and managing genomic data.
Here is how Genoox describes itself: "Genoox offers a cloud-based NGS analysis platform that manages the sequencing process from raw Genetic data to clinical insights."
Funding & investorsGenoox has received 5 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $12M.
- Triventures (Venture capital)
- Inimiti (Micro vc)
- Glilot Capital Partners (Venture capital)
- Inimiti (Micro vc)
- MassChallenge (Accelerator)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 8 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Biotechnology
- Active Investors in Health Care
- Active Investors in Information Technology
- Active Investors in Internet Services
- Active Investors in Wellness
- Best Funded Biotechnology Startups
- Best Funded Health Care Startups
- Best Funded Information Technology Startups
- Best Funded Internet Services Startups
- Best Funded Wellness Startups
Genoox - Blog
- The Genoox Quest to build the largest real-world evidence dataset
- Element Biosciences Partners with Interpretation Expert Genoox to Validate the AVITI™ System for the RUGD Application
- Forbes: “How This Tech Company Allows Medical Professionals To Practice Precision Medicine”
- Genoox selected as one of the top 5 startups disrupting healthcare in genomics
- Healthcare investor Triventures backs genomics company Genoox in $6 million funding round
- Triventures, Leading Healthcare Investor, Backs Genoox in $6 Million Funding Round
Creating the world’s largest genomic database powered by real world evidence answering any clinical and genetic questions by harnessing the power of the community to and serving healthcare professionals, clinicians, genetic experts and pharma to enhance patient care.
Demonstrating the clinical potential of the AVITI system for rare and undiagnosed disease research, using whole genome sequencing.
Our story about building the world’s largest, most diverse real-world evidence dataset to answer any genomic question.
The company’s mission — to democratize healthcare — will help health systems provide more standardized care, regardless of location, which can aid in better patient outcomes
Genoox seeks to advance precision medicine through its next-generation sequencing technology and genomic data analytics.
PALO ALTO, Calif. – (Business Wire) – Genoox, a genomic analysis company making it easier for doctors, clinicians and researchers to analyze and act on genetic sequencing results by applying various clinical applications, today announced it closed a $6 million funding round. The round was led by Triventures, a venture capital fund that invests in... View Article