Company InformationG2V Optics was founded on January 2015. The company is based in Edmonton. The number of employees in G2V Optics is less than 50. G2v develops and commercializes technology that will enable food production for a growing population.
Here is how G2V Optics describes itself: "G2V Optics manufacturers the most advanced LED solar simulators and commercial horticulture lighting automation products for scientific & vertical farming use"
Funding & investorsG2V Optics has received 1 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $1.4M.
- Radar Endeavour Group (Private equity firm)
- Bluesky Equities (Private equity firm)
- Blaine LaBonte (Angel)
- Accelerate II Fund
- Ray Muzyka (Angel)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 8 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Consumer Electronics
- Active Investors in Energy
- Active Investors in Hardware
- Active Investors in Manufacturing
- Active Investors in Sustainability
- Best Funded Consumer Electronics Startups
- Best Funded Energy Startups
- Best Funded Hardware Startups
- Best Funded Manufacturing Startups
- Best Funded Sustainability Startups
G2V Optics - Blog
- G2V Optics and University of Alberta Awarded NSERC Alliance Grant and CASBE Funding
- Protected: G2V Plugins
- G2V Optics is staged for global scale-up after raising $2.6 million in growth capital
- G2V Optics Kicks Off Collaboration with NREL
- G2V Investors: Helping Build The Future with Arden Tse
- G2V Optics Opens Door to New Horticulture Partnerships After Raising $1.875 million in Recent Seed Round
Edmonton, AB — May 17, 2021: The National Sciences and Engineering Council of Canada (NSERC) has awarded G2V Optics and University of Alberta’s Dr. R. Glen Uhrig an Alliance grant worth $360,000 over two years, in order to research light’s impact on the genetic response and phenotype of horticulturally relevant plants. Alberta Innovates’ CASBE program […]The post G2V Optics and University of Alberta Awarded NSERC Alliance Grant and CASBE Funding appeared first on G2V Optics.
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.The post Protected: G2V Plugins appeared first on G2V Optics.
Canadian CleanTech & AgTech firm enabling solar, aerospace, and indoor farm advancement Edmonton, AB — May 4, 2021: G2V, a fast-growing smart lighting firm is accelerating its global market expansion after raising CA$2.6M (US$2M) in growth funding. “We’ve surpassed our expectations in terms of market adoption and the impact of our technology.”, says G2V’s CEO […]The post G2V Optics is staged for global scale-up after raising $2.6 million in growth capital appeared first on G2V Optics.
To validate LED solar simulator performance beyond the highest calibration standards in the world Edmonton, AB — April 09, 2021: The U.S. Department of Energy’s National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) is using a G2V Sunbrick™ solar simulator in the first phase of a collaborative plan to validate LED solar simulator performance toward its ultimate use […]The post G2V Optics Kicks Off Collaboration with NREL appeared first on G2V Optics.
G2V Investors Helping build the future An interview with G2V investor Arden Tse. A note from Arden Tse, Investment Manager, Accelerate Fund II. In late 2019, G2V wrapped up our latest round of seed financing that raised $1.4 million (USD). The financing was led by a group of angel investors via Radar Endeavour Group and […]The post G2V Investors: Helping Build The Future with Arden Tse appeared first on G2V Optics.
‘Clean Tech’ Firm Building Revolutionary Indoor Farming Lighting, Plant Monitoring, and Data Science Platform Edmonton, AB, November 20, 2019 — G2V Optics, a fast-growing Edmonton-based firm revolutionizing smart lighting technology around the world, is embarking on several new commercial agricultural partnerships after closing a round of seed financing that raised CA$1.875 million (US$1.4 million). “Our […]The post G2V Optics Opens Door to New Horticulture Partnerships After Raising $1.875 million in Recent Seed Round appeared first on G2V Optics.