Company InformationFormotiv was founded on January 2016. The company is based in Philadelphia, PA, USA . The number of employees in Formotiv is less than 10. Formotiv's platform analyzes end user behavioral patterns. our customers learn cx behavior and measure engagement, intent, trust and risk.
Here is how Formotiv describes itself: "Predictive Behavioral Analytics and Digital Behavioral Intelligence starts with ForMotiv. Measure user behavior and predict intent such as risk and fraud."
Funding & investorsFormotiv has received 1 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is less than $0.5M.
- Dreamit Ventures (Accelerator)
Similar Companies [beta]
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data And Analytics
- Financial Services
- Privacy And Security
- Science And Engineering
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Artificial Intelligence
- Active Investors in Data And Analytics
- Active Investors in Financial Services
- Active Investors in Payments
- Active Investors in Privacy And Security
- Active Investors in Science And Engineering
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Artificial Intelligence Startups
- Best Funded Data And Analytics Startups
- Best Funded Financial Services Startups
- Best Funded Payments Startups
- Best Funded Privacy And Security Startups
- Best Funded Science And Engineering Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Formotiv - Blog
- Predictive Analytics in Life Insurance
- Credit Scores May Lose Some Power After COVID
- ForMotiv Expands Senior Leadership Team with New Chief Technology Officer
- Solving the Risk vs. Customer Experience Challenge
- Behavioral Analytics to Predict New Account Opening Fraud
- Smoker’s Amnesia? There’s a solution for tobacco usage nondisclosure…
Predictive Analytics in Life Insurance Predictive analytics in Life insurance isn’t exactly a new concept. In fact, actuaries have been using forms of predictive analytics for hundreds of years. And for hundreds of years, actuaries have used estimates of life expectancy in the form of mortality tables that reflect aggregate insured population mortality1. This, coupled...The post Predictive Analytics in Life Insurance appeared first on ForMotiv.
Bloomberg came out with an interesting article last week discussing the impact of COVID on credit scores. The title of the article “Credit Scores May Lose Some Power After COVID” is a solid Sparknotes of the story. The article itself is behind a paywall, so allow me to paraphrase a majority of it for you. ...The post Credit Scores May Lose Some Power After COVID appeared first on ForMotiv.
Welcome, Bill! ForMotiv, a leading Behavioral Intelligence solution, is proud to announce the arrival of our new Chief Technology Officer, Bill Hazard. As we continue executing on our goal of being the leader in behavioral intelligence for enterprises all over the world, we’re excited to bring a seasoned technology veteran to help lead us into...The post ForMotiv Expands Senior Leadership Team with New Chief Technology Officer appeared first on ForMotiv.
Risk vs Customer Experience, a battle as old as time… Army vs. Navy…Greece vs. Troy…Risk vs. Customer Experience…It’s a rivalry as old as time. Why can’t these teams just get along? Well, for starters, their goals are perfectly misaligned. Imagine that you’re a Customer Experience executive who’s been tasked to deliver best-in-class digital experiences. Your...The post Solving the Risk vs. Customer Experience Challenge appeared first on ForMotiv.
How is Behavioral Analytics Used to Predict New Account Opening Fraud? New account opening fraud is becoming a bigger and bigger issue for financial services. This makes the challenge of balancing a seamless customer experience without sacrificing risk and security measures that much more difficult. To help solve this, we invented Behavioral Intelligence. Behavioral Intelligence...The post Behavioral Analytics to Predict New Account Opening Fraud appeared first on ForMotiv.
Stop letting tobacco usage burn your bottom line… Tobacco usage nondisclosure is consistently one of the top challenges Life Insurers face. Newly launched InsurTechs (i.e. Ladder Life and recently announced Lemonade Life) have already been setting themselves apart from legacy carriers by adopting accelerated underwriting and drastically reducing or eliminating the number of medical tests...The post Smoker’s Amnesia? There’s a solution for tobacco usage nondisclosure… appeared first on ForMotiv.