Company InformationFlexEngage was founded on January 2014. The company is based in Orlando, FL, USA . The number of employees in flexEngage is less than 50. Flexengage helps retailers personalize post-purchase communications, like receipts, to better engage with their most committed customers.
Here is how flexEngage describes itself: "POS marketing from flexEngage employs carefully targeted digital receipt marketing strategies that reduce churn and increases sales and loyalty."
Funding & investorsflexEngage has received 4 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $5.2M.
- Florida Funders (Venture capital)
- PJC (Micro vc)
- Struck Capital (Venture capital)
- Synchrony Financial
- Argonautic Ventures (Fund of funds)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 15 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
- Commerce And Shopping
- Data And Analytics
- Information Technology
- Internet Services
- Sales And Marketing
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Commerce And Shopping
- Active Investors in Data And Analytics
- Active Investors in Hardware
- Active Investors in Information Technology
- Active Investors in Internet Services
- Active Investors in Sales And Marketing
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Commerce And Shopping Startups
- Best Funded Data And Analytics Startups
- Best Funded Hardware Startups
- Best Funded Information Technology Startups
- Best Funded Internet Services Startups
- Best Funded Sales And Marketing Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
flexEngage - Blog
- 6 Summer Retail Marketing Tips To Help Keep Your Customers Engaged
- flexEngage has been acquired: What this means for our customers
- Behavior Based Marketing Automation
- Shoe Carnival Digital Receipt Case Study
- Company Spotlight: Steven Lacks
- A Statement about Ukraine
6 Summer Retail Marketing Tips To Help Keep Your Customers Engaged Is your summer retail marketing strategy ready to go? Whether you’re working to attract more customers in-store or digitally (or both), having a seasonal strategy is key for making your summer a strong one. Summer is a notoriously slow time of year for many […]The post 6 Summer Retail Marketing Tips To Help Keep Your Customers Engaged appeared first on flexEngage.
flexEngage has been acquired; What this means for our customers. We have some exciting news! We are joining the Klarna family and will continue our journey with them as part of their retailer offering. There’s no change in how we work with you for now, but soon we’ll be able to offer you even more […]The post flexEngage has been acquired: What this means for our customers appeared first on flexEngage.
Behavior Based Marketing Automation As first-party data continues to pave the future for the digital mediascape, the role of behavior based marketing automation becomes all the more important for retailers and businesses on a widely encompassing level. Since current marketing trends now see first-party data as a personalized and tailored access point to customer experience […]The post Behavior Based Marketing Automation appeared first on flexEngage.
The post Shoe Carnival Digital Receipt Case Study appeared first on flexEngage.
Company Spotlight: Steven Lacks Steven joins flexEngage as a Senior Frontend Engineer, bringing his experience and passion to create a positive impact with his work. Read on to learn more about our newest hire! Steven joins flexEngage as an Senior Frontend Engineer, bringing his experience and passion to create a positive impact with his work. Read […]The post Company Spotlight: Steven Lacks appeared first on flexEngage.
A Statement about Ukraine We have never shied away from firmly stating where we stand on the many issues that our world has recently faced. In light of recent events in which the current Russian regime has made the decision to move forward with its attacks and invasion of Ukraine, this is not a time […]The post A Statement about Ukraine appeared first on flexEngage.