Company InformationFlexable was founded on July 2016. The company is based in Pittsburgh, PA, USA . The number of employees in Flexable is less than 50. Flexable is bringing trust and safety to the $17b backup childcare space by connecting flexable certified caregivers to parents
Here is how Flexable describes itself: "Flexable offers affordable, reliable, and safe virtual childcare services for busy working parents. Meet our loving caregivers today!"
Funding & investorsFlexable has received 5 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is less than $1M. Last venture funding round was $0.2M, announced on August, 2020.
- Urban Redevelopment Authority of Pittsburgh (Government office)
- Innovation Works (Government office)
- AlphaLab (Accelerator)
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Apps
- Active Investors in Commerce And Shopping
- Active Investors in Community And Lifestyle
- Active Investors in Health Care
- Active Investors in Mobile
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Apps Startups
- Best Funded Commerce And Shopping Startups
- Best Funded Community And Lifestyle Startups
- Best Funded Health Care Startups
- Best Funded Mobile Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Flexable - Blog
- Is Child Care Infrastructure? Short Answer – Yes. Long Answer – Absolutely.
- Will Being a Mother Hurt My Career Chances? Working While Pregnant.
- 5 Ways Father’s Can Level the Childcare Playing Field
There is a lot of discussion happening right now in the United States around whether or not childcare is infrastructure as part of the Biden Child Care Plan. As you may or may not know, child care is being included in President Biden’s infrastructure plan which has left some people scratching their heads. When we…The post Is Child Care Infrastructure? Short Answer – Yes. Long Answer – Absolutely. appeared first on FLEXABLE.
I am currently 35 weeks pregnant as I write this blog and, as most pregnant women do, I am preparing to go out on maternity leave for 2-3 months. As a career-driven woman, deciding to expand your family can be a double-edged sword, and working while pregnant comes with its own challenges and sometimes limitations.…The post Will Being a Mother Hurt My Career Chances? Working While Pregnant. appeared first on FLEXABLE.
My husband and I were busy making dinner the other night while our two boys were reading their favorite books – Diary of a Wimpy Kid for my 11 year old and Dogman for my 7-year-old. We worked effortlessly together, moving around the kitchen almost in concert. We’ve been married for 15 years and have…The post 5 Ways Father’s Can Level the Childcare Playing Field appeared first on FLEXABLE.