Company InformationFinn AI was founded on January 2014. The company is based in Vancouver. The number of employees in Finn AI is less than 100. Finn ai provides ai-powered conversational banking technology for personal banking and finance.
Here is how Finn AI describes itself: "Leveraging artificial intelligence and the deepest banking domain expertise in the industry, we build simple, easy-to-use conversational banking platforms for financial institutions so their customers can easily manage their money and improve their financial literacy."
Funding & investorsFinn AI has received 4 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $13.9M.
- Flying Fish Partners (Micro vc)
- Yaletown Partners (Venture capital)
- BDC Capital’s Women in Technology Venture Fund (Venture capital)
- 1843 Capital (Venture capital)
- John Livingston (Angel)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 9 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data And Analytics
- Financial Services
- Internet Services
- Lending And Investments
- Media And Entertainment
- Professional Services
- Science And Engineering
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Apps
- Active Investors in Artificial Intelligence
- Active Investors in Data And Analytics
- Active Investors in Financial Services
- Active Investors in Internet Services
- Active Investors in Lending And Investments
- Active Investors in Media And Entertainment
- Active Investors in Mobile
- Active Investors in Professional Services
- Active Investors in Science And Engineering
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Apps Startups
- Best Funded Artificial Intelligence Startups
- Best Funded Data And Analytics Startups
- Best Funded Financial Services Startups
- Best Funded Internet Services Startups
- Best Funded Lending And Investments Startups
- Best Funded Media And Entertainment Startups
- Best Funded Mobile Startups
- Best Funded Professional Services Startups
- Best Funded Science And Engineering Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Finn AI - Blog
- Q1 2022 Release Notes
- Banking on Digital Growth Podcast – The Only Future for FIs: Truly Knowing Your Customers
- EQ Bank Makes Digital Banking Effortless with AI-Powered Chat
- ‘Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity’: New Vancouver Group Pushes for Support for Metaverse Tech Sector
- Virtual Assistants Help Banks and Credit Unions When Their Customers Need Them Most.
- AI Technology Can Assist Financial Institutions with Staffing Shortages
Finn AI's Q1 2022 product release notes are now available, and include many new features and enhancements to our Virtual Banking Assistant.The post Q1 2022 Release Notes appeared first on Finn AI.
Jake Tyler, CEO & Co-Founder of Finn AI, Joins the Banking on Digital Growth podcast to discuss why financial brands need to take millennials seriously.The post Banking on Digital Growth Podcast – The Only Future for FIs: Truly Knowing Your Customers appeared first on Finn AI.
EQ Bank, a Toronto-based online only bank, has just launched their AI-powered chatbot on their digital banking platform.The post EQ Bank Makes Digital Banking Effortless with AI-Powered Chat appeared first on Finn AI.
Finn AI COO & Co-Founder Nat Cartwright joins other tech industry insiders to discuss the Frontier Collective, and their vision for an ecosystem of innovation.The post ‘Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity’: New Vancouver Group Pushes for Support for Metaverse Tech Sector appeared first on Finn AI.
Potential fraud can ruin your holidays: Here's how a virtual assistant can give banking users peace of mind.The post Virtual Assistants Help Banks and Credit Unions When Their Customers Need Them Most. appeared first on Finn AI.
Call centers are feeling the brunt of the great resignation, but intelligent digital tools can help meet this challenge and increase customer satisfaction.The post AI Technology Can Assist Financial Institutions with Staffing Shortages appeared first on Finn AI.