Company InformationFigment Networks was founded on June 2018. The company is based in New York, NY, USA . The number of employees in Figment Networks is less than 10. Proof of stake service provider
Here is how Figment Networks describes itself: "Figment - Your Key to Web 3: Stake tokens, build better applications, and participate in blockchain governance."
Funding & investorsFigment Networks has received 1 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $1.5M.
- Bonfire Ventures (Venture capital)
- Lemniscap (Hedge fund)
- FJ Labs (Micro vc)
- XDL Capital Group (Private equity firm)
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Crypto And Blockchain
- Active Investors in Financial Services
- Active Investors in Payments
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Crypto And Blockchain Startups
- Best Funded Financial Services Startups
- Best Funded Payments Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Figment Networks - Blog
- Polkadot: Guide to Staking & Nominating DOT
- Hello world!
Until transfers are enabled by governance on Polkadot, you will only be able to stake and nominate DOTs if you participated in the Polkadot crowdsale. This is Figment’ guide to staking and nominating Polkadot DOTs Last updated: June 17, 2020 Note that unstaking takes 28 days. You will need three things: Control of the Ethereum […]
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!