Company InformationFictiv was founded on January 2013. The company is based in San Francisco, CA, USA . The number of employees in Fictiv is less than 250. Fictiv operates a manufacturing platform that enables users to design, develop, and deliver fabricate parts.
Here is how Fictiv describes itself: "Fictiv’s digital manufacturing ecosystem gets you high quality parts at unprecedented speeds. Get instant quotes for a wide range of capabilities, including CNC machining, finishing, 3D printing, injection molding, and urethane casting."
Funding & investorsFictiv has received 4 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $93M. Last venture funding round was $35M, announced on February, 2021.
- G2VP (Venture capital)
- Mitsui & Co
- Sinovation Ventures (Venture capital)
- Intel Capital (Corporate venture capital)
- Bill Gates (Investment partner)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 15 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Hardware
- Active Investors in Information Technology
- Active Investors in Manufacturing
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Hardware Startups
- Best Funded Information Technology Startups
- Best Funded Manufacturing Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Fictiv - Blog