Company InformationEspressive was founded on January 2016. The company is based in Santa Clara, CA, USA . The number of employees in Espressive is less than 250. Espressive specializes in providing companies with artificial intelligence support for employees.
Here is how Espressive describes itself: "Espressive is the pioneer in AI for enterprise service management. Barista, our VSA, redefines how employees get help, reducing help desk call volume by 30-50%."
Funding & investorsEspressive has received 3 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $53M.
- Insight Partners (Private equity firm)
- General Catalyst (Venture capital)
- Wing Venture Capital (Venture capital)
- Wing Venture Capital (Venture capital)
Similar Companies [beta]
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data And Analytics
- Frontier Technology
- Information Technology
- Science And Engineering
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Artificial Intelligence
- Active Investors in Data And Analytics
- Active Investors in Frontier Technology
- Active Investors in Hardware
- Active Investors in Information Technology
- Active Investors in Science And Engineering
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Artificial Intelligence Startups
- Best Funded Data And Analytics Startups
- Best Funded Frontier Technology Startups
- Best Funded Hardware Startups
- Best Funded Information Technology Startups
- Best Funded Science And Engineering Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Espressive - Blog
- The Definitive Guide to Virtual Agents. What You Need to Know Before You Buy.
- The Employee Experience Will Become Synonymous with the Digital Experience
- First Impression: The Onboarding Experience
- CIO Perspective On Navigating the Safe Return Of Employees To The Workplace
- Barista: My Virtual Mentor
- The Importance of Frictionless Self-Help in a Work From Home World
For years, help desk agents have been monopolized by employees asking the same questions over and over again. When that happens, it negatively impacts budget, mean time to repair (MTTR), and workforce productivity, plus the most strategic initiatives don’t get the attention they deserve. And it’s not just IT questions. Employees ask questions related to...The post The Definitive Guide to Virtual Agents. What You Need to Know Before You Buy. appeared first on Espressive.
2020 was an unprecedented year in enterprise tech. Many digital natives shifted gears to quickly adopt a remote work environment and others experienced accelerated digital transformation beyond what would have happened in its normal course of time. In turn, the pandemic transformed the employee ex...
HR is overwhelmed these days. The pandemic has created a tremendous disruption to daily operations; there is a sudden spike in work from home (WFH) inquiries. Mental health is now a topic in staff meetings (and has even caught the attention of compliance and risk management). How do you strike up a conversation with decision-makers...The post First Impression: The Onboarding Experience appeared first on Espressive.
Over the past several months, I have had the privilege of speaking with CIOs and IT leaders about their responses to the pandemic. My conversations have focused on the crucial roles of digital transformation and automation in ensuring success for remote workers. Now, 6 months into the pandemic – which abruptly impacted every facet of...The post CIO Perspective On Navigating the Safe Return Of Employees To The Workplace appeared first on Espressive.
When starting a new job, it helps to meet that one person that will show you the ropes. Usually it is someone who has been with the company for a while and who is well-versed with the plethora of company policies and procedures. You can ask this person a wide spectrum of questions, such as:...The post Barista: My Virtual Mentor appeared first on Espressive.
According to McKinsey & Company, 62% of employed Americans are working from home as a result of the pandemic. The good news is that 41% of them are actually more productive working from home. The bad news is that 31% are less productive. Since the start of COVID-19, the ability for employees to shoulder tap their...The post The Importance of Frictionless Self-Help in a Work From Home World appeared first on Espressive.