Company InformationEpigenCare was founded on April 2017. The company is based in Farmingdale, NY, USA . The number of employees in EpigenCare is less than 10. Epigencare connects consumers with skincare companies through a direct-to-consumer skincare test and web platform on the ethereum network.
Here is how EpigenCare describes itself: "EpigenCare is a personal epigenomics biotechnology company specializing in epigenetics, next-generation sequencing, artificial intelligence, and blockchain for the advancement of consumer lifestyle products."
Funding & investorsEpigenCare has received 2 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is less than $0.5M.
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Biotechnology
- Active Investors in Commerce And Shopping
- Active Investors in Consumer Goods
- Active Investors in Health Care
- Active Investors in Science And Engineering
- Active Investors in Wellness
- Best Funded Biotechnology Startups
- Best Funded Commerce And Shopping Startups
- Best Funded Consumer Goods Startups
- Best Funded Health Care Startups
- Best Funded Science And Engineering Startups
- Best Funded Wellness Startups
EpigenCare - Blog
- Epigenetic Company EpigenCare Debuts $99 Version of its SKINTELLI Personalized Skincare DNA Test
- Initial Beta Phase Results in for Epigenetic-based Personalized Skincare Testing Company EpigenCare
- EpigenCare Launches Limited Beta Release of its Personal Epigenetic Skincare Test SKINTELLI
- EpigenCare Files Patent for Epigenetic Testing Towards Personalized Consumer Skincare
- EpigenCare Announced as a Winner in Digital Beauty QuickFire Challenge for Skin Care
- EpigenCare Named as Johnson & Johnson Innovation Finalist in Skincare Challenge
FARMINGDALE, N.Y., December 23, 2020 —EpigenCare Inc., a biotechnology company specializing in consumer epigenetics, launched its new version of its SKINTELLI personalized skincare test. The product, which is a direct-to-consumer DNA test, looks at the current quality of an individual’s skin through epigenetic mechanisms such as DNA methylation. This new version, dubbed the “Standard” tier, […]The post Epigenetic Company EpigenCare Debuts $99 Version of its SKINTELLI Personalized Skincare DNA Test appeared first on EpigenCare.
FARMINGDALE, N.Y., Sept. 12, 2019 — Epigenetic biotechnology company EpigenCare Inc. recently completed its initial pilot study with its direct-to-consumer epigenetic skincare test as part of its beta phase. Its test, SKINTELLI (https://www.skintelli.com), was made available in a limited release since March of this year to qualifying early adopters. Preliminary findings enabled EpigenCare to develop […]The post Initial Beta Phase Results in for Epigenetic-based Personalized Skincare Testing Company EpigenCare appeared first on EpigenCare.
FARMINGDALE, N.Y., February 12, 2019 – EpigenCare Inc., a biotechnology company focused on consumer epigenetics, publicly launched today its beta-stage product for personalized skincare called SKINTELLI (https://www.skintelli.com/). The product is the first direct-to-consumer epigenetic test on the market to assess the dynamic qualities of a consumer’s skin. SKINTELLI specifically looks at a panel of epigenetic […]The post EpigenCare Launches Limited Beta Release of its Personal Epigenetic Skincare Test SKINTELLI appeared first on EpigenCare.
FARMINGDALE, N.Y., July 19, 2018 — EpigenCare Inc., a skincare matching platform based on an at-home test for epigenetic markers of the skin, announced today the filing of its patent application, “A method of creating an epigenetic skin profile associated with skin quality.” Specifically, the patent outlines a technique to develop a skin profile from […]The post EpigenCare Files Patent for Epigenetic Testing Towards Personalized Consumer Skincare appeared first on EpigenCare.
FARMINGDALE, N.Y., April 4, 2018 – Personalized skincare technology startup EpigenCare Inc. announces it is a winner of the Johnson & Johnson Innovation competition for innovative skincare technologies. The Digital Beauty QuickFire Challenge was intended to discover some of the future-forward digital beauty solutions, particularly in personalization tools that would help consumers make better informed skincare regimen […]The post EpigenCare Announced as a Winner in Digital Beauty QuickFire Challenge for Skin Care appeared first on EpigenCare.
FARMINGDALE, N.Y., March 22, 2018 – EpigenCare Inc., a personalized skincare startup company, has been named by Johnson & Johnson Innovation as a finalist in its Digital Beauty Quickfire Challenge. The challenge is designed to identify, recognize, and support the most innovative and future-forward digital beauty solutions. One of the key innovation areas that the challenge focuses […]The post EpigenCare Named as Johnson & Johnson Innovation Finalist in Skincare Challenge appeared first on EpigenCare.