Company InformationEmissary was founded on January 2013. The company is based in New York, NY, USA . The number of employees in Emissary is less than 100. Emissary transforms sales through the power of human intelligence.
Here is how Emissary describes itself: "Emissary connects enterprise sales and marketing teams with former senior execs from top target accounts to shorten sales cycles. Get in touch to learn more now."
Funding & investorsEmissary has received 2 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $14M.
- Canaan Partners (Venture capital)
- G20 Ventures (Venture capital)
- Boldstart Ventures (Micro vc)
- The New York Times
- NextView Ventures (Venture capital)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 10 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Commerce And Shopping
- Active Investors in Information Technology
- Active Investors in Sales And Marketing
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Commerce And Shopping Startups
- Best Funded Information Technology Startups
- Best Funded Sales And Marketing Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Emissary - Blog
- Selling Tech is Hard. Buying Tech is Even Harder.
- Buyer Transparency in B2B Tech Sales
- [Podcast] The Secret to Selling to a CISO
- Avoid these four pitfalls that will limit your ABM in 2021
- How Do Tech Buyers Buy? IT Buyer Snapshot, Winter 2021
- [Podcast] Banks are “all-in” on digital
Download Now Sales organizations in the technology space have gotten much better at formalizing, measuring, and executing sales processes. Most have a...The post Selling Tech is Hard. Buying Tech is Even Harder. appeared first on Emissary.
Watch On-Demand One of the hardest things to diagnose in sales is what leads to a win and what leads to a...The post Buyer Transparency in B2B Tech Sales appeared first on Emissary.
This week on The Buyer’s Seat, I interviewed Paul Johnson. Paul’s spent his entire career in the security space, including 20 years...The post [Podcast] The Secret to Selling to a CISO appeared first on Emissary.
Marketers entered 2021 with a somewhat positive outlook, albeit with significant and continued uncertainty. But what does that mean for account-based marketing?...The post Avoid these four pitfalls that will limit your ABM in 2021 appeared first on Emissary.
Click to Download Most would agree that technology sales have gotten more challenging in recent years, with more competitors, longer sales cycles,...The post How Do Tech Buyers Buy? IT Buyer Snapshot, Winter 2021 appeared first on Emissary.
This week on The Buyer’s Seat, I interviewed Keith, former CIO at Scotiabank with over 25 years of tech experience, 15 of...The post [Podcast] Banks are “all-in” on digital appeared first on Emissary.