Company InformationEcomdash was founded on January 2013. The company is based in Charlotte, NC, USA . The number of employees in Ecomdash is less than 50. Ecomdash is an inventory management software that helps ecommerce companies automate operations, grow & sell across multiple sales channels.
Funding & investorsEcomdash has received 2 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $1.7M.
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Commerce And Shopping
- Active Investors in Software
- Active Investors in Transportation
- Best Funded Commerce And Shopping Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
- Best Funded Transportation Startups
Ecomdash - Blog
- 7 Steps Online Retailers Can Take to Reduce CNP Fraud
- 10 Tips to Increase Sales on Amazon
- Which Shopping Cart is Best for Your Business?
- Ecommerce Business Plan – What’s Most Important To Remember?
- Pros and Cons of 3PL Providers
- Seasonal Inventory Management: What Is Seasonality and How to Sell Seasonal Items
Cardless payment options simplify online shopping, but there's a risk of fraudulent transactions. Here's what you can do to reduce CNP fraud.The post 7 Steps Online Retailers Can Take to Reduce CNP Fraud appeared first on Ecomdash.
Keeping up with the competition means that you need to learn quickly what works and what doesn’t. Here are ten tips that will increase Amazon sales.The post 10 Tips to Increase Sales on Amazon appeared first on Ecomdash.
Are you selling on the right places? Find out which marketplaces and shopping cart integration software offer sellers the best marketing tools and efficiencies.The post Which Shopping Cart is Best for Your Business? appeared first on Ecomdash.
Business plans minimize risk and maximize profit. We explain the benefits of an ecommerce business plan and how to develop your own.The post Ecommerce Business Plan – What’s Most Important To Remember? appeared first on Ecomdash.
A 3PL provider can help you effectively manage your order fulfillment. Use this guide to decide if using a 3PL provider is right for you.The post Pros and Cons of 3PL Providers appeared first on Ecomdash.
Learn how to manage your seasonal products. In this guide we share expert advice on pricing, sales strategies, inventory management, and more.The post Seasonal Inventory Management: What Is Seasonality and How to Sell Seasonal Items appeared first on Ecomdash.