Company InformationEarnest Research was founded on January 2012. The company is based in New York, NY, USA . The number of employees in Earnest Research is less than 250. Earnest research transforms raw data into a source for business and investment professionals to make better decisions.
Here is how Earnest Research describes itself: "Earnest Reseach is the leading data analytics company for companies and investment firms. We provide accurate performance metrics for thousands of companies."
Funding & investorsEarnest Research has received 2 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $18.5M.
- Pivot Investment Partners (Venture capital)
- Bonfire Ventures (Venture capital)
- Greycroft (Venture capital)
- Osage Venture Partners (Venture capital)
- ff Venture Capital (Micro vc)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 8 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Artificial Intelligence
- Active Investors in Data And Analytics
- Active Investors in Design
- Active Investors in Information Technology
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Artificial Intelligence Startups
- Best Funded Data And Analytics Startups
- Best Funded Design Startups
- Best Funded Information Technology Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Earnest Research - Blog
- Holiday Retail 2021 Data Shows More Visits, More Online
- (Still Not) Back-to-Office, Back-to-Starbucks
- Dollar General Moves Upmarket with Popshelf
- Back-to-School, But Not Back-to-Normal Just Yet
- 2Q 2021 Earnings Commentary
- Eyeing Warby Parker’s S-1
Reviewing preliminary performance for the early holiday retail season.The post Holiday Retail 2021 Data Shows More Visits, More Online appeared first on Earnest Research.
Starbucks foot traffic indicates most Americans aren't back-to-office.The post (Still Not) Back-to-Office, Back-to-Starbucks appeared first on Earnest Research.
Dollar General is courting a higher-income customer with its new concept Popshelf.The post Dollar General Moves Upmarket with Popshelf appeared first on Earnest Research.
How retailers performed during the 2021 back-to-school shopping season.The post Back-to-School, But Not Back-to-Normal Just Yet appeared first on Earnest Research.
Tracking our data against earnings commentary for Kohl's, Dick's, The Children's Place, and Ulta Beauty.The post 2Q 2021 Earnings Commentary appeared first on Earnest Research.
Reviewing Warby Parker's S-1 against our Spend data.The post Eyeing Warby Parker’s S-1 appeared first on Earnest Research.