Company InformationDruva was founded on August 2008. The company is based in Sunnyvale, CA, USA . The number of employees in Druva is less than 1000. Druva delivers a saas-based platform to protect and manage enterprise data across endpoint, data center and cloud workloads.
Here is how Druva describes itself: "SaaS based data protection and management across edge, on-premises and cloud workloads: infinitely scalable, completely autonomous, and globally accessible"
Funding & investorsDruva has received 9 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $475M. Last venture funding round was $147M, announced on April, 2021.
- Viking Global Investors (Private equity firm)
- Riverwood Capital (Private equity firm)
- Atreides Capital (Private equity firm)
- Tenaya Capital (Venture capital)
- Nexus Venture Partners (Venture capital)
- Neuberger Berman Group (Private equity firm)
- Sequoia Capital India (Venture capital)
- EDBI (Venture capital)
- NTT Finance (Investment bank)
- Hercules Capital (Venture debt)
- Blue Cloud Ventures (Venture capital)
- Orios Venture Partners (Venture capital)
- Dell Technologies Capital (Corporate venture capital)
- Indian Angel Network (Angel group)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 18 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Hardware
- Active Investors in Information Technology
- Active Investors in Internet Services
- Active Investors in Professional Services
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Hardware Startups
- Best Funded Information Technology Startups
- Best Funded Internet Services Startups
- Best Funded Professional Services Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Druva - Blog
- Revolutionize your data privacy and compliance management with Druva Labs
- Is backup the ransomware silver bullet?
- McConnell Dowell achieves cyber resilience for its Microsoft 365 environment with Druva
- Protect mission-critical backups from accidental or malicious deletion with Continuous Monitoring and Rollback Actions
- Oracle in AWS EC2: a Match Made in Heaven
- What actually is SaaS, and does it matter?
Druva Labs is Druva’s in-house innovation team focusing on next-generation initiatives — envisioning seamless data protection and beyond, exploring new technology, and building inventive solutions to help customers get the most value from their data. By pushing the envelope on new technologies and striving to meet customer needs, the team envisions seamless data protection and management for today and the […]The post Revolutionize your data privacy and compliance management with Druva Labs appeared first on Druva.
In this episode, Druva experts discuss whether or not data protection is the silver bullet to stop all ransomware. The short answer: no, it’s not. We start by discussing another podcast that suggested backup vendors think WE are the solution to ransomware. We don’t. Then we delve into why we do think backup and DR are an important part of […]The post Is backup the ransomware silver bullet? appeared first on Druva.
Cybercrime will cost businesses $10.5 trillion globally annually by 2025, according to Cybersecurity Ventures¹ — which will impact brand reputation, the customer experience, regulatory compliance, and business operations. It is no longer enough for businesses to be security-conscious or have a prevention-only strategy; they must be cyber resilient. According to a recent blog post by Druva’s Chief Technology Officer Stephen […]The post McConnell Dowell achieves cyber resilience for its Microsoft 365 environment with Druva appeared first on Druva.
Data Protection means a lot of different things to many different members of the IT community. For some, it’s all about firewalls, black lists, and denying access. For others, it’s about making sure sensitive data is protected from misuse or unauthorized access. But when it comes to making sure your organization can recover from a malicious attack like ransomware or […]The post Protect mission-critical backups from accidental or malicious deletion with Continuous Monitoring and Rollback Actions appeared first on Druva.
The Oracle RDBMS is one of the most mature and successful relational database implementations in IT history. Oracle is feature-rich, has bundled suites of products that dovetail perfectly with the RDBMS, and is, in short, the Mercedes-Benz of relational database technology. It is for this reason that it pairs so well with EC2 in AWS environments. Oracle as a technological […]The post Oracle in AWS EC2: a Match Made in Heaven appeared first on Druva.
This week we discuss the growing trend of calling something “SaaS” – when it’s really nothing of the kind. We discuss what makes something SaaS (or not), and give some modern examples of things that are (and are not) SaaS. We also explain why this actually matters. Learn more about Druva’s leading solutions for SaaS application backup and data protection […]The post What actually is SaaS, and does it matter? appeared first on Druva.