Company InformationDoppler was founded on January 2019. The company is based in San Francisco, CA, USA . The number of employees in Doppler is less than 10. Doppler lets you manage your software secrets through a streamlined secrets manager. works on every stack both locally and in production.
Here is how Doppler describes itself: "Stop struggling with scattered environment variables, hacking together home-brewed tools, and avoiding access controls. Keep your team and servers in sync with Doppler."
Funding & investorsDoppler has received 3 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $8.8M. Last venture funding round was $6.5M, announced on March, 2021.
- Aaron Levie (Angel)
- Abstract Ventures (Micro vc)
- Ben Porterfield (Angel)
- Dylan Field (Angel)
- Greg Brockman (Angel)
- Jeff Queisser (Angel)
- Jeremy Stoppelman (Investment partner)
- Julia Hartz (Angel)
- Keenan Rice (Angel)
- Kevin Hartz (Investment partner)
- Kleiner Perkins (Venture capital)
- Nat Friedman (Angel)
- Peter Thiel (Investment partner)
- Sequoia Capital (Venture capital)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 27 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors