Company InformationDeepgram was founded on January 2015. The company is based in San Francisco, CA, USA . The number of employees in Deepgram is less than 50. Deepgram helps enterprises unlock the potential of their audio data with custom trained speech recognition for accuracy and scale.
Here is how Deepgram describes itself: "We’ve reinvented ASR with 100% deep learning that allows companies to continuously improve accuracy. Start training your speech model and reaping the benefits in weeks, not months or years."
Funding & investorsDeepgram has received 6 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $38.9M. Last venture funding round was $25M, announced on February, 2021.
- Wing Venture Capital (Venture capital)
- SAP.iO (Accelerator)
- Y Combinator (Accelerator)
- Nvidia GPU Ventures (Venture capital)
- Compound (Venture capital)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 13 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data And Analytics
- Media And Entertainment
- Music And Audio
- Science And Engineering
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Artificial Intelligence
- Active Investors in Data And Analytics
- Active Investors in Design
- Active Investors in Media And Entertainment
- Active Investors in Music And Audio
- Active Investors in Science And Engineering
- Active Investors in Software
- Active Investors in Video
- Best Funded Artificial Intelligence Startups
- Best Funded Data And Analytics Startups
- Best Funded Design Startups
- Best Funded Media And Entertainment Startups
- Best Funded Music And Audio Startups
- Best Funded Science And Engineering Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
- Best Funded Video Startups
Deepgram - Blog
- Celebrating Jewish American Heritage Month
- 5 Ways to Understand the Voice of the Customer with Voice Technology
- The Best 8 Deepgram Projects from Hack Cambridge
- How Voice Technology Creates a More Accessible World [7 Ways]
- Top 6 Dutch ASR Challenges: Diverse Dialects, Data, and Dictionaries
- Best Speech-to-Text APIs in 2022
May is Jewish American History Month, and oy vey, there is so much to write about! At Deepgram, we always have speech and language on our minds—and this month, we’re excited to write about Jewish...The post Celebrating Jewish American Heritage Month appeared first on Deepgram.
There’s no doubt that customer feedback is important for businesses. It can help you understand what you’re doing well and where you need to make improvements. But in the past, capturing and understanding the voice...The post 5 Ways to Understand the Voice of the Customer with Voice Technology appeared first on Deepgram.
Back in January, we had the opportunity to support Hack Cambridge—a student hackathon sponsored by the University of Cambridge. We ran a challenge for participants to use Deepgram in some way to create a fun...The post The Best 8 Deepgram Projects from Hack Cambridge appeared first on Deepgram.
Voice technologies like speech-to-text (STT) (also called automatic speech recognition, or ASR) have had a profound impact across the enterprise. From contact centers analyzing interactions with customers to automatically creating meeting transcripts, voice tech is...The post How Voice Technology Creates a More Accessible World [7 Ways] appeared first on Deepgram.
Dutch is an Indo-European language, spoken in Northern Europe, primarily in Holland and Belgium. The language has about 25 million native speakers, and another 5 million second language learners. The term “Dutch” actually encompasses two...The post Top 6 Dutch ASR Challenges: Diverse Dialects, Data, and Dictionaries appeared first on Deepgram.
If you’ve been shopping for a speech-to-text (STT) solution for your business, you’re not alone. In our recent State of Voice Technology 2022 report, 99% of respondents said they viewed voice-enabled experiences as a critical...The post Best Speech-to-Text APIs in 2022 appeared first on Deepgram.