Company InformationCuracity was founded on January 2015. The company is based in Manhattan, NY, USA . The number of employees in Curacity is less than 10. Curacity is a data analytics company focused on the travel sector.
Funding & investorsCuracity has received 3 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $7.3M.
- Greycroft (Venture capital)
- Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator (Accelerator)
- Revel Partners (Micro vc)
- Connecticut Innovations (Government office)
- Pinnacle Investment (Venture capital)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 9 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Advertising
- Active Investors in Internet Services
- Active Investors in Media And Entertainment
- Active Investors in Sales And Marketing
- Active Investors in Travel And Tourism
- Best Funded Advertising Startups
- Best Funded Internet Services Startups
- Best Funded Media And Entertainment Startups
- Best Funded Sales And Marketing Startups
- Best Funded Travel And Tourism Startups
Curacity - Blog
- MY METHOD… HOW CURACITY HEIGHTENED DIGITAL MARKETING REVENUE FOR MALIBU BEACH INN
- The wild perks of social-media influencers include luxury hotels, private jets and even tax advice
- Is Instagram the New Google for Travel? These Startups Say It Is
- Curacity Announces Partnership with Curator Hotel & Resort Collection
- Curacity Announces New Tech Integrations to Help Streamline the Way Creators and Hotels Work Together
- Harnessing the Influence of Social Media Creators to Drive Hotel Bookings
In 2018, when the Malibu Beach Inn was looking to draw new clientele and drive more revenue to the hotel’s door on the Pacific coast of California, it chose a non-traditional strategy to increase the property’s exposure by tapping the tech smarts of Curacity, a New York City-based data analytics company.
Curacity’s hotel partners upload offerings of empty rooms onto its platform, where vetted influencers — only 1 in 10 of those who apply is accepted, according to Keriakos — can book rooms.
Investors are betting that Instagram can be the next Google — when it comes to selling travel.
Partnership will give Curator members access to both revenue-driving and content creation tools that will help boost their bottom lines.
The analytics company powering travel for the “creator economy” improves user experience for hotels through integrations with OPERA and Siteminder.
The influencer marketing industry has grown from $1.7B in 2016 to a forecasted $16B by the end of 2022, and during the pandemic, influencers became more popular than ever.