Company InformationColor was founded on January 2013. The company is based in Burlingame, CA, USA . The number of employees in Color is less than 250. Color is a population health technology company that enables the delivery of advanced healthcare through clinical genetics.
Here is how Color describes itself: "From population genomics to high throughput COVID-19 testing, Color provides the technology & infrastructure for large scale health intiaitves. Learn more."
Funding & investorsColor has received 6 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $382M. Last venture funding round was $167M, announced on January, 2021.
- T. Rowe Price (Private equity firm)
- Viking Global Investors (Private equity firm)
- General Catalyst (Venture capital)
- LeFrak (Private equity firm)
- Pegasus Tech Ventures (Venture capital)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 32 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Apps
- Active Investors in Biotechnology
- Active Investors in Design
- Active Investors in Health Care
- Active Investors in Science And Engineering
- Active Investors in Software
- Active Investors in Wellness
- Best Funded Apps Startups
- Best Funded Biotechnology Startups
- Best Funded Design Startups
- Best Funded Health Care Startups
- Best Funded Science And Engineering Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
- Best Funded Wellness Startups
Color - Blog
- Color Announces Two New Board Members To Guide Continued Innovation In Healthcare Delivery
Back in November of last year, I outlined plans for how Color plans to transform the way we deliver healthcare services in this country. As the next step for turning that vision into a reality, today I am delighted to announce that Ann Mather and Luis Borgen have joined Color’s Board of Directors. Ann andThe post Color Announces Two New Board Members To Guide Continued Innovation In Healthcare Delivery appeared first on Color Health, Inc..