Company InformationCohesity was founded on June 2013. The company is based in San Jose, CA, USA . The number of employees in Cohesity is less than 5000. Cohesity offers hyperconverged secondary storage for backups, test/dev, file services and analytics use cases.
Here is how Cohesity describes itself: "Eliminate mass data fragmentation with Cohesity’s modern approach to data management, beginning with backup. Gain instant recovery. Learn more today."
Funding & investorsCohesity has received 6 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $660M.
- DFJ Growth (Private equity firm)
- Foundation Capital (Venture capital)
- Greenspring Associates (Fund of funds)
- Wing Venture Capital (Venture capital)
- Sozo Ventures (Venture capital)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 25 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Data And Analytics
- Active Investors in Hardware
- Active Investors in Information Technology
- Active Investors in Internet Services
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Data And Analytics Startups
- Best Funded Hardware Startups
- Best Funded Information Technology Startups
- Best Funded Internet Services Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Cohesity - Blog
- Cohesity Added to U.S. DHS CDM Program as Approved Product
- Introducing the Cohesity User Group
- 15 Months Later: 5 Key Channel Trends
- Cohesity Achieves DoDIN APL Certification
- Accelerate Data Management with Cohesity on Cisco UCS® X-Series
- Demos, a DJ, and More: Cohesity at AWS Summit ANZ
Cohesity is pleased to announce that we have been added to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) Program approved product list (APL). The CDM program helps strengthen the cybersecurity of government networks and systems. It includes cybersecurity tools and sensors that are reviewed by the program for conformance with […]The post Cohesity Added to U.S. DHS CDM Program as Approved Product appeared first on Cohesity.
In my 20-year IT career I have been involved in user groups as both a member and a presenter. User groups are an important part of our industry and an excellent way for individuals to learn, network, and collaborate to solve problems. As an ‘old timer’ in the tech industry, I’ve been a member for […]The post Introducing the Cohesity User Group appeared first on Cohesity.
The channel has been through quite a ride in the last 15 months since COVID-19 hit. Forrester principal analyst Jay McBain calls it a “tale of two cities” with a K shape to it: traditional computer and telco revenues falling off while cloud infrastructure and SaaS businesses boomed. The takeaway? Opportunities still exist for channel […]The post 15 Months Later: 5 Key Channel Trends appeared first on Cohesity.
Cohesity is proud to announce that we have been certified by the U.S. Department of Defense Information Network Approved Products List (DoDIN APL) in the Data Storage Controller category. The DoDIN APL is a master list of products that have completed cybersecurity and interoperability certification and are approved for deployment in the DoD’s technology infrastructure. […]The post Cohesity Achieves DoDIN APL Certification appeared first on Cohesity.
Weakness in an otherwise strong posture or approach is often called the Achilles heel, a nod to Greek mythology. In IT, that flaw is often data management. The apps and data powering innovation in today’s digital-first world are only possible because of rapid changes in IT infrastructure — on-premises and in the cloud. Yet legacy […]The post Accelerate Data Management with Cohesity on Cisco UCS<sup>®</sup> X-Series appeared first on Cohesity.
On May 18 and 19, the Australia and New Zealand cloud community gathered online to hear keynotes, immerse themselves in education and hands-on labs, and chat with experts at AWS Summit ANZ. Cohesity was part of this new summit experience, meeting new people, having great conversations, and highlighting our great services. Here’s a quick roundup […]The post Demos, a DJ, and More: Cohesity at AWS Summit ANZ appeared first on Cohesity.