Company InformationClutch was founded on July 2012. The company is based in Ambler, PA, USA . The number of employees in Clutch is less than 100. Clutch serves as a customer marketing platform for business-to-consumer brands.
Here is how Clutch describes itself: "The Clutch Customer Data and Marketing Platform centralizes customer data and empowers modern marketers to deliver personalized experiences across all marketing channels."
Funding & investorsClutch has received 4 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $24.8M.
- Safeguard Scientifics (Private equity firm)
- Ben Franklin Technology Partners of Southeastern Pennsylvania (Government office)
Similar Companies [beta]
- Commerce And Shopping
- Data And Analytics
- Financial Services
- Sales And Marketing
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Commerce And Shopping
- Active Investors in Data And Analytics
- Active Investors in Financial Services
- Active Investors in Hardware
- Active Investors in Mobile
- Active Investors in Payments
- Active Investors in Sales And Marketing
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Commerce And Shopping Startups
- Best Funded Data And Analytics Startups
- Best Funded Financial Services Startups
- Best Funded Hardware Startups
- Best Funded Mobile Startups
- Best Funded Payments Startups
- Best Funded Sales And Marketing Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Clutch - Blog
- Fixing a Fragmented Customer Experience: Hospitality Edition
- Quick Q&A with Andy O’Dell: Top 3 Trends for 2021
- Customer Q&A: Look-alike Modeling with 2nd Spark
- Top Consumer Trends and Impacts for 2021
- A Big Question with Many Answers
- Five Growth Strategies for Cannabis Retailers
An Inhospitable Landscape We recently hosted a webinar with NCR, a global leader in banking and commerce solutions, that focused on creating Human Centered Experiences...The post Fixing a Fragmented Customer Experience: Hospitality Edition appeared first on Clutch.
Introducing the first in a short series of quick Q&A videos. First up, Clutch Chief Strategy Officer Andy O’Dell discussing what brands should be...The post Quick Q&A with Andy O’Dell: Top 3 Trends for 2021 appeared first on Clutch.
Look-alike models can be used to expand a brand’s target audience. These models analyze a small dataset of consumers and identify desirable characteristics. The model is...The post Customer Q&A: Look-alike Modeling with 2nd Spark appeared first on Clutch.
As you’ve read and probably experienced yourself, the big headline for 2021 consumer behavior is the shift to e-commerce. Most analysts agree that 2020 only accelerated...The post Top Consumer Trends and Impacts for 2021 appeared first on Clutch.
Congratulations everyone, you’ve almost made it to the end of the year! As always, during the last few weeks of any year – but especially this...The post A Big Question with Many Answers appeared first on Clutch.
Swift and sweeping changes to customer behavior and business regulations have left many in the red. But in spite of the upset, cannabis retailers are on...The post Five Growth Strategies for Cannabis Retailers appeared first on Clutch.