Company InformationCloud Academy was founded on January 2013. The company is based in San Francisco, CA, USA . The number of employees in Cloud Academy is less than 100. The best enterprise e-learning platform for cloud technologies including aws, microsoft azure, google cloud and the devops ecosystem
Funding & investorsCloud Academy has received 2 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $3.1M.
Similar Companies [beta]
- Financial Services
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Internet Services
- Lending And Investments
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Education
- Active Investors in Financial Services
- Active Investors in Human Resources
- Active Investors in Information Technology
- Active Investors in Internet Services
- Active Investors in Lending And Investments
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Education Startups
- Best Funded Financial Services Startups
- Best Funded Human Resources Startups
- Best Funded Information Technology Startups
- Best Funded Internet Services Startups
- Best Funded Lending And Investments Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Cloud Academy - Blog
- New Content: Platforms, Programming, and DevOps – Something for Everyone
- Micro-Blog 3 of 3 – Read These Before You Take the CKA: The Cloud Is Just Someone Else’s Computer
- Cloud Academy Ranks Highly Across G2 Spring 2021 Reports
- Mastering AWS Organizations Service Control Policies
- Micro-Blog 2 of 3 – Read These Before You Take the CKA: Hack. Time.
- GraphQL/Graphene: How to Solve the N+1 Problem With DataLoaders
This month our team of expert certification specialists released three new or updated learning paths, 16 courses, 13 hands-on labs, and four lab challenges! New content on Cloud Academy You can always visit our Content Roadmap to see what’s just released as well as what’s coming soon. March’s new content...The post New Content: Platforms, Programming, and DevOps – Something for Everyone appeared first on Cloud Academy.
Microblog #3: The Cloud Is Just Someone Else’s Computer Welcome back! This tip is more of a strong recommendation than anything else. Since the CKA and CKAD focus so strongly on your ability to prove that you can administer, or develop in a cluster, I wanted to take the time...The post Micro-Blog 3 of 3 – Read These Before You Take the CKA: The Cloud Is Just Someone Else’s Computer appeared first on Cloud Academy.
After a strong showing in last quarter’s Winter 2021 Reports, customers have once again nominated Cloud Academy for numerous accolades. The results of G2’s Spring 2021 reports rank our educational technology platform among leaders and high performers across four categories and nearly three dozen reports. G2 is the largest tech...The post Cloud Academy Ranks Highly Across G2 Spring 2021 Reports appeared first on Cloud Academy.
Service Control Policies (SCPs) are IAM-like policies to manage permissions in AWS Organizations. SCPs restrict the actions allowed for accounts within the organization making each one of them compliant with your guidelines. SCPs are not meant to grant permissions; you should consider them as advanced Deny/Allow list mechanisms that restrict...The post Mastering AWS Organizations Service Control Policies appeared first on Cloud Academy.
Microblog #2: HACK. TIME. Welcome back to the micro-series on preparing for the CKA exam. This series is going to equip you with several tips and tricks that will help you navigate the exam and its common pitfalls so you save time and get to answering questions. Let’s kick off...The post Micro-Blog 2 of 3 – Read These Before You Take the CKA: Hack. Time. appeared first on Cloud Academy.
One of the common problems dealing with RESTful APIs is to choose where and how to aggregate resource data coming from different endpoints, even different services. Let’s say we have two endpoints on a service that manages surveys: One endpoint exposes a resource called SurveyInfo that contains the survey’s descriptive...The post GraphQL/Graphene: How to Solve the N+1 Problem With DataLoaders appeared first on Cloud Academy.