Company InformationChili Piper was founded on January 2016. The company is based in Brooklyn, NY, USA . The number of employees in Chili Piper is less than 50. Chili piper helps qualified leads automatically book a meeting or start a phone call right after they fill out a form.
Here is how Chili Piper describes itself: "Chili Piper helps sales teams automatically schedule appointments with leads. Instantly turn inbound leads into qualified meetings."
Funding & investorsChili Piper has received 5 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $54.4M. Last venture funding round was $33M, announced on April, 2021.
- Flashpoint (Venture capital)
- Lighter Capital (Venture debt)
- Nicolas Moreau (Angel)
- Jean-Pierre Mustier (Angel)
- Base10 Partners (Venture capital)
- Gradient Ventures (Corporate venture capital)
- Tiger Global Management (Hedge fund)
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Information Technology
- Active Investors in Sales And Marketing
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Information Technology Startups
- Best Funded Sales And Marketing Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Chili Piper - Blog
- Chief Customer Officer Secrets: Megan Bowen from Refine Labs
- Gainsight vs ChurnZero vs Planhat: How We Chose Our Customer Success Software (+ Free Template)
- How to Streamline and Scale With Customer Success Operations
- 21 Best Lead Generation Software to Accelerate Your Pipeline
- How Chili Piper Achieved 50% Female Leadership
- Optimizing Your Advertising in a Crowded Digital Landscape
This is part of a series where customer success leaders share their secret sauce on CS and how they got where they are. In our first episode of CCO Secrets, we had the honor of speaking with Megan Bowen, the Chief Customer Officer at Refine Labs. Refine Labs is a demand accelerator for B2B SaaS […]The post Chief Customer Officer Secrets: Megan Bowen from Refine Labs appeared first on Chili Piper.
Like many other B2B companies out there, we’re significantly growing our team and business. To achieve this, it’s paramount that we grow and expand our customer success operation. That means purchasing customer success software. We focused on finding a tool that would support us in moving our highly reactive CS team to a more proactive […]The post Gainsight vs ChurnZero vs Planhat: How We Chose Our Customer Success Software (+ Free Template) appeared first on Chili Piper.
If customer success managers are the lead singers in the band, then customer success operations are the drummers. In this metaphor, CSMs are focused on engaging and delighting the audience (the customers). And CS ops are focused on the core of the experience, keeping everyone in rhythm and on beat. While customer operations is not […]The post How to Streamline and Scale With Customer Success Operations appeared first on Chili Piper.
Whatever your marketing and sales strategy, you need to generate leads. Do it manually, and you could find yourself without time to do anything else. Lead generation software helps by automating tasks, delivering clean and easy-to-read data, and empowering you to build more solid strategies. Essentially, lead gen software = higher conversion rates. What is […]The post 21 Best Lead Generation Software to Accelerate Your Pipeline appeared first on Chili Piper.
This year, we hit a milestone — 50% female leadership. This is huge, especially when you consider the gender inequality that still exists in the workplace. For example, 99% of Forbes list of innovative leaders are male. Only 26% of computing related jobs are held by women, and just 40% of US businesses are owned […]The post How Chili Piper Achieved 50% Female Leadership appeared first on Chili Piper.
This article is part of our Centers of Excellence, a thought leadership series where we publish our internal best practices to help others in similar situations. This time last year we realized there had to be a better way to gain more efficiency in our targeting, and ability to test our copy and creatives at […]The post Optimizing Your Advertising in a Crowded Digital Landscape appeared first on Chili Piper.