Company InformationCenterline Biomedical was founded on January 2014. The company is based in Cleveland, OH, USA . The number of employees in Centerline Biomedical is less than 50. Centerline biomedical, a cleveland clinic spin-off, is developing an innovative system
Here is how Centerline Biomedical describes itself: "IOPS is the first & only 3D visualization & real-time navigation system that allows for precise, controlled on-target endovascular procedural outcomes."
Funding & investorsCenterline Biomedical has received 5 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $14.7M.
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Biotechnology
- Active Investors in Health Care
- Active Investors in Navigation And Mapping
- Active Investors in Science And Engineering
- Best Funded Biotechnology Startups
- Best Funded Health Care Startups
- Best Funded Navigation And Mapping Startups
- Best Funded Science And Engineering Startups
Centerline Biomedical - Blog
- Named to the 2022 Best Tech Startups in Cleveland
- Centerline Cardiovascular Challenge 2021
- IOPS Symposium at VAM 2021
- Sign up for a Demo at VAM 2021!
- First Case at Memorial Hermann & UT Health
- Successful Case at Allegheny General Hospital