Company InformationCatalia Health was founded on November 2014. The company is based in San Francisco, CA, USA . The number of employees in Catalia Health is less than 50. We create the mabu personal healthcare companion to help patients with chronic disease and collect data to healthcare providers.
Funding & investorsCatalia Health has received 6 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $3.8M.
- Ion Pacific (Secondary purchaser)
- Abstract Ventures (Micro vc)
- Fusion Fund (Micro vc)
- Khosla Ventures (Venture capital)
- Tony Ling (Angel)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 19 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Frontier Technology
- Active Investors in Hardware
- Active Investors in Health Care
- Active Investors in Science And Engineering
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Frontier Technology Startups
- Best Funded Hardware Startups
- Best Funded Health Care Startups
- Best Funded Science And Engineering Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Catalia Health - Blog
- Hiring again at Catalia Health
- Have heart problems? Want to try Mabu for a week or more?
- Why Social Robots are Changing Healthcare
- Introducing the Mabu Personal Healthcare Companion
- Why we started Catalia Health
We’re growing again at Catalia Health and hope that you or someone you know might be interested in joining our team. Catalia Health is a great group of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and expertise. Right now we’re hiring a few people on the technical side of the company to help us scale what we’re […]The post Hiring again at Catalia Health appeared first on Catalia Health.
Catalia Health is looking for people with heart conditions like CHF (heart failure) who would like to try Mabu for at least a week. If you or someone you know is dealing with this challenging condition, we would like to talk with you. About this program Mabu is an easy-to-use robot that has conversations with […]The post Have heart problems? Want to try Mabu for a week or more? appeared first on Catalia Health.
How do we provide the best care for those of us managing ongoing healthcare conditions in a cost-effective way? With our aging population and increasing healthcare costs, we have been introducing technology to help with these challenges for decades. Unfortunately most of these technologies have fallen short because they are not engaging and fail to […]The post Why Social Robots are Changing Healthcare appeared first on Catalia Health.
Our team at Catalia Health is very excited to finally reveal the project that we’ve been working on for the better part of the past year. This is the Mabu personal healthcare companion, an intelligent, socially interactive robot whose conversations are tailored to each patient that she works with. Mabu the personal healthcare companion is […]The post Introducing the Mabu Personal Healthcare Companion appeared first on Catalia Health.
I started Catalia Health in mid-2014 to continue the work at the intersection of healthcare and technology that I’ve been focused on for the better part of two decades. The goal of all of this work has always been to take cutting-edge technology and apply it to the challenges of healthcare in a way that […]The post Why we started Catalia Health appeared first on Catalia Health.