Company InformationCarta Healthcare was founded on January 2017. The company is based in Palo Alto, CA, USA . The number of employees in Carta Healthcare is unknown. Carta empowers hospitals to personalize the delivery of care to the individual needs of each patient.
Here is how Carta Healthcare describes itself: "Carta Healthcare works with clinicians to support data abstraction for registries, QI projects, and research. Our reports are relied on by top institutions to improve and support operational efficiency."
Funding & investorsCarta Healthcare has received 4 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $17.3M. Last venture funding round was $17.3M, announced on April, 2021.
- Asset Management Ventures (AMV) (Micro vc)
- Katalyst.Ventures (Micro vc)
- MaC Venture Capital (Venture capital)
- Healthy Ventures (Micro vc)
- Alchemist Accelerator (Accelerator)
- Atypical Ventures (Venture capital)
- Mass General Brigham Ventures
- Maverick Ventures (Venture capital)
- Seven Peaks Ventures (Micro vc)
- Storm Ventures (Venture capital)
- The CU Healthcare Innovation Fund (Venture capital)
- Waterline Ventures (Venture capital)
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Administrative Services
- Active Investors in Artificial Intelligence
- Active Investors in Data And Analytics
- Active Investors in Health Care
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Administrative Services Startups
- Best Funded Artificial Intelligence Startups
- Best Funded Data And Analytics Startups
- Best Funded Health Care Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Carta Healthcare - Blog
- Q&A From Our Webinar: Using Advanced Technologies to Understand and Improve Healthcare
- Meet the Founders: Matt Hollingsworth, Co-founder and CEO of Carta Healthcare
- Meet the Founders: Anna Chukaeva, President and Co-founder, Carta Healthcare
- Healthcare Provider Burnout: Addressing the Contribution of Administrative Burden
- Clinical Data Registries, Their Impact on Patient Outcomes, and How AI Can Help
- Health Data Management: Leveraging Data Assets for Informed Care Decisions
In our recent webinar, The Patient Journey: Using Advanced Technologies to Understand and Improve Healthcare, Carta Healthcare’s Matt Hollingsworth and Stanford Children’s Health’s Dr. Andrew Shin discussed how artificial intelligence (AI) technology is ideally suited for the time-consuming, redundant function of data abstraction, putting the data within easy reach of healthcare professionals for clinical decisions, […]
In this second post of our “Meet the Team” blog series, we talked to Matt Hollingsworth, co-founder and CEO of Carta Healthcare, about his background, interests, and reasons for starting the company. What inspired you to found Carta Healthcare? My mother is a five-time cancer survivor, including a bout during her pregnancy with me. I […]
In this first post of our “Meet the Team” blog series, we talked to Anna Chukaeva, one of the founders of Carta Healthcare, about her background, interests, and reasons for starting the company.
As clinicians become increasingly burdened by administrative tasks that are not directly patient-related, healthcare providers are experiencing high rates of burnout. I
Patient registries help advance research and improve quality of care. Learn about the opportunities associated with cardiovascular registries and the technological innovations that can help reduce the resources required for clinical data entry.
Learn how to leverage data assets from multiple sources and apply analytics to drive informed care decisions, reduce diagnostic times, and achieve high-quality patient outcomes.