Company InformationCapella Space was founded on January 2016. The company is based in San Francisco, CA, USA . The number of employees in Capella Space is less than 100. Capella space is a data company that provides information from space with it's constellation of very small satellites.
Funding & investorsCapella Space has received 10 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $82M.
- Data Collective DCVC (Venture capital)
- Alumni Ventures Group (Angel group)
- Cota Capital (Private equity firm)
- Artiman Ventures (Venture capital)
- Spark Capital (Venture capital)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 19 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
- Data And Analytics
- Frontier Technology
- Information Technology
- Science And Engineering
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Data And Analytics
- Active Investors in Frontier Technology
- Active Investors in Hardware
- Active Investors in Information Technology
- Active Investors in Science And Engineering
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Data And Analytics Startups
- Best Funded Frontier Technology Startups
- Best Funded Hardware Startups
- Best Funded Information Technology Startups
- Best Funded Science And Engineering Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Capella Space - Blog
- The Reflectance Series: Q&A With Christian Lenz
- First Light Images from Capella-3 and Capella-4
- Capella Space Welcomes Dan Getman, VP of Product
- Celebrating Capella Space’s 5 Year Anniversary
- Happy Presidents’ Day from Capella Space
- The Capella Values Series: Accountability
We recently celebrated our five-year anniversary at Capella Space, which gave us the opportunity to reflect on how much we’ve grown since the US Department of Defense challenged us to commercialize SAR technology. As we head into our sixth year, we wanted to showcase some of the great people on our team, across all departments, […]The post The Reflectance Series: Q&A With Christian Lenz appeared first on Capella Space.
2021 is shaping up to be a busy and exciting year for Capella Space. We launched Capella-3 and Capella-4, the most recent satellites in our rapidly growing SAR constellation, in the historic SpaceX Transporter-1 mission. We also celebrated our five-year anniversary, made the Fast Company Most Innova...
We continue to make significant strides at Capella Space on our mission to make timely Earth observation data available for our commercial and government customers. We’ve launched three satellites into orbit, announced the official launch of commercial operations and released the highest resolution SAR imagery commercially available. As our constellation of SAR satellites keeps growing, […]The post Capella Space Welcomes Dan Getman, VP of Product appeared first on Capella Space.
On this day in 2016, when I founded Capella Space, I made a commitment to building a company that would provide timely, reliable, on-demand Earth observation data in a user-friendly, customer-centric way. Five years later, that vision holds strong and is a guiding force for the entire Capella team. The company has achieved a lot […]The post Celebrating Capella Space’s 5 Year Anniversary appeared first on Capella Space.
Today is Presidents’ Day in the US, so we’ve prepared a week of trivia to honor the American executive branch. All week, we’ll be posting SAR images of famous places named for former presidents. See which images you can identify on our Twitter page then check back here for the answers. As the first American […]The post Happy Presidents’ Day from Capella Space appeared first on Capella Space.
Over the past few months, several of my colleagues have written blog posts about Capella Space’s company values. Today, I’m wrapping up the series with a post about one of my favorite values — Accountability. Achieving a bold vision: providing access to timely and high-quality Earth observation data Here’s how we describe accountability: we are […]The post The Capella Values Series: Accountability appeared first on Capella Space.