Company InformationBrook was founded on January 2015. The company is based in Seattle, WA, USA . The number of employees in Brook is less than 50. Brook is a personal health companion that brings together clinicians, designers, developers, and entrepreneurs.
Here is how Brook describes itself: "Get personalized guidance and chat with live health experts any day of the year to help manage or prevent diabetes, lose weight, and boost energy levels."
Funding & investorsBrook has received 2 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $4M.
- Independent Health Association
- Alexa Accelerator (Accelerator)
- Powered by Techstars (Accelerator)
- Techstars (Accelerator)
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Apps
- Active Investors in Health Care
- Active Investors in Software
- Active Investors in Sports
- Best Funded Apps Startups
- Best Funded Health Care Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
- Best Funded Sports Startups
Brook - Blog
- Tips for Taking Accurate Blood Pressure Readings at Home
- 5 Easy Ways to Boost Healthy Fats
- Meet Our Health Coaches
- Brook launches CDC-recognized Diabetes Prevention Program on new platform, Brook+
- Introducing Brook+ Diabetes Prevention Program
- Brook’s new Food Journal with Meal Intelligence technology
Your doctor may have asked you to measure your blood pressure at home. Here are some tips to make sure your at-home readings are as accurate as possible.
Home Brook+ RPM Partners Who we are News Blog Join now Home Brook+ RPM Partners Who we are News Blog Join now 5 Easy Ways to Boost Healthy Fats Fats were the villain of years past when fat-free diets were all the rage. Luckily for our health (and our taste buds), we now know we […]
Ever wonder who Brook's Experts are, and what makes them, well, experts? Here's your chance to find out!
Brook+ Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP) is available following acquisition and integration of HealthSlate into the Brook health service platform.
Brook+ is a new offering from Brook that gives you access to structured health programs developed and led by health professionals. We’re excited to announce that the first program available on Brook+ is a 12-month, CDC-recognized Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP).
Home Brook+ RPM Partners Who we are News Blog Join now Home Brook+ RPM Partners Who we are News Blog Join now Brook’s new Food Journalwith Meal Intelligence technology Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on linkedin Food logging can be more than just tracking your calories. Logging regularly helps you see your eating […]