Company InformationBrainCo was founded on January 2015. The company is based in Somerville, MA, USA . The number of employees in BrainCo is less than 50. Brainco strives to apply brain machine interface (bmi) and neurofeedback training to optimize the potential of the human brain.
Here is how BrainCo describes itself: "BrainCo can help focus and train your brain to improve attention at school, work and throughout your day. Get better grades, get more done and succeed!"
Funding & investorsBrainCo has received 3 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $6M.
- Boston Angel Club (Angel group)
- Hantan Capital (Angel group)
- Wandai Capital
- Startupbootcamp Digital Health Chengdu (Accelerator)
- MassChallenge (Accelerator)
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Biotechnology
- Active Investors in Consumer Electronics
- Active Investors in Education
- Active Investors in Hardware
- Active Investors in Health Care
- Active Investors in Science And Engineering
- Best Funded Biotechnology Startups
- Best Funded Consumer Electronics Startups
- Best Funded Education Startups
- Best Funded Hardware Startups
- Best Funded Health Care Startups
- Best Funded Science And Engineering Startups
BrainCo - Blog
- Creating an Effective STEM Program in Your School
- Girls in STEM: Biomedical Engineering
- STEM Competitions with Biomedical Engineering
- Entering the World of Biomedical Engineering
- A Fit Brain Complements a Fit Body
- Somerville company hopes prosthetic technology will be a ‘game-changer’ for amputees
STEM education has exploded onto the international education scene over the past few decades. Growing job opportunities and stories of high tech organizations and personas taking the world by storm have ignited a firestorm of interest in this field and … Read MoreThe post Creating an Effective STEM Program in Your School appeared first on BrainCo.
Writing this in 2020, it is widely known in the education field that there is a stark imbalance between the number of women and men active in STEM fields. Although women make up 47% of the overall US workforce, only … Read MoreThe post Girls in STEM: Biomedical Engineering appeared first on BrainCo.
There is no better way to experience engineering than to try testing your own solution to a Biomedical Engineering issue yourself! This field provides vast opportunities to form a team of your fellow students and submit your creation to a … Read MoreThe post STEM Competitions with Biomedical Engineering appeared first on BrainCo.
For any current high school or middle school students out there having seen one of the Iron Man movies or a Boston Robotics technology video, it’s not hard to become enamoured with building a next generation exoskeleton or companion robot. … Read MoreThe post Entering the World of Biomedical Engineering appeared first on BrainCo.
FocusCalm helps world-class athletes reach peak performance Over the past few months, BrainCo has been working closely with US Olympic Weightlifter Jessica Lucero and her husband, Christian Lucero, a Cross-Fit Games regional competitor and top 20 finisher in the Fittest … Read MoreThe post A Fit Brain Complements a Fit Body appeared first on BrainCo.
With about 30 minutes of training, a user can start to achieve movements that are very similar to those of a non-amputee, just by thinking about them, according to BrainCo. By: Bob DumasUpdated: January 21, 2020 – 7:59 AM SOMERVILLE, Mass. … Read MoreThe post Somerville company hopes prosthetic technology will be a ‘game-changer’ for amputees appeared first on BrainCo.