Company InformationBoulo Solutions was founded on May 2018. The company is based in Birmingham, AL, USA . The number of employees in Boulo Solutions is less than 10. Boulo solutions creates a platform that bridges professional women and goal-driven companies who hire talent for project-based work.
Here is how Boulo Solutions describes itself: "Boulo connects smart, driven women with with talent seeking companies offering flexible schedule jobs; helping both reach their highest potential."
Funding & investorsBoulo Solutions has received 1 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is unknown.
- Zane Venture Fund (Venture capital)
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Commerce And Shopping
- Active Investors in Education
- Active Investors in Human Resources
- Active Investors in Internet Services
- Active Investors in Professional Services
- Best Funded Commerce And Shopping Startups
- Best Funded Education Startups
- Best Funded Human Resources Startups
- Best Funded Internet Services Startups
- Best Funded Professional Services Startups
Boulo Solutions - Blog
- Make Yourself Podcast…With Delphine Carter on Women’s Working Challenges
- Why wouldn’t you hire a mom?
- Corporate Thought Conversation 48: A discussion on world problems with Delphine Carter
- Women in the Workforce and the Impending Hiring Crisis
- Careers for Women, Trades and Veterans in Tech and Data Centers Podcast: Delphine Carter on Connecting Women to Careers
- An Unattainable Necessity: Childcare
Gender disparity has always been an issue in the workforce and employment opportunities. This podcast addresses women's work challenges.The post Make Yourself Podcast…With Delphine Carter on Women’s Working Challenges appeared first on Boulo Solutions.
With an unprecedented amount of women forced to leave the workforce due to the global pandemic, it is more important now than ever to hire, retain, and promote moms!The post Why wouldn’t you hire a mom? appeared first on Boulo Solutions.
Listen to Corporate Thought Host Marc Marling and Boulo Found & CEO Delphine Carter as they discuss world problems on this engaging podcast.The post Corporate Thought Conversation 48: A discussion on world problems with Delphine Carter appeared first on Boulo Solutions.
An impending hiring crisis could be eased by the millions of women who have left, or are struggling to remain in, the workforce.The post Women in the Workforce and the Impending Hiring Crisis appeared first on Boulo Solutions.
Host Carrie Goetz and Boulo Founder & CEO Delphine Carter explore ways companies can reach gender equality and the benefits and value of diversity in tech.The post Careers for Women, Trades and Veterans in Tech and Data Centers Podcast: Delphine Carter on Connecting Women to Careers appeared first on Boulo Solutions.
by Katharine Tejeda Childcare is a necessity for a parent, especially a working parent. Affordable childcare allows parents to remain in the workforce and help support families. However, no one talks about how hard it is to get. Many middle-class families who may appear on...The post An Unattainable Necessity: Childcare appeared first on Boulo Solutions.