Company InformationBotcopy was founded on May 2018. The company is based in Santa Monica, CA, USA . The number of employees in Botcopy is less than 50. Botcopy's solution allows businesses to embed google dialogflow agents into rich, custom website chatbots to boost revenue and cut costs.
Funding & investorsBotcopy has received 2 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is less than $0.5M.
- IDEA Northeastern University's Venture Accelerator
Similar Companies [beta]
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data And Analytics
- Information Technology
- Internet Services
- Messaging And Telecommunications
- Privacy And Security
- Science And Engineering
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Apps
- Active Investors in Artificial Intelligence
- Active Investors in Data And Analytics
- Active Investors in Information Technology
- Active Investors in Internet Services
- Active Investors in Messaging And Telecommunications
- Active Investors in Privacy And Security
- Active Investors in Science And Engineering
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Apps Startups
- Best Funded Artificial Intelligence Startups
- Best Funded Data And Analytics Startups
- Best Funded Information Technology Startups
- Best Funded Internet Services Startups
- Best Funded Messaging And Telecommunications Startups
- Best Funded Privacy And Security Startups
- Best Funded Science And Engineering Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Botcopy - Blog
- “Okay Google,” Let’s talk a bot it.
Google is the #1 most visited website in the world. My hamster knows what Google is. You'd think by now name recognition wouldn't be Google's primary concern. And, yet they insist we summon their bot with “Okay Google.” The phrase is a mouthful. Say it a few times out loud. It doesn't exactly roll off…The post “Okay Google,” Let’s talk a bot it. first appeared on Botcopy.