Company InformationBotco.ai was founded on November 2017. The company is based in Scottsdale, AZ, USA . The number of employees in Botco.ai is less than 10. Botco.ai is a conversational ai platform that allows businesses to automate interactions with customers over chat channels.
Here is how Botco.ai describes itself: "Botco.ai is transforming the conversational marketing scene with easy to build chatbot technology for websites, Facebook Messenger, Wechat and more"
Funding & investorsBotco.ai has received 2 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $2.2M. Last venture funding round was $2.2M, announced on February, 2021.
- Arizona Tech Investors (Angel group)
- PHX Ventures (Venture capital)
- Desert Angels (Angel group)
- Sterling Road (Venture capital)
- Stout Street Capital (Micro vc)
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
Botco.ai - Blog
- Botco.ai and VerifyTreatment Partner to Enable Addiction and Rehabilitation Centers to Instantly Verify Insurance Via AI Chat
- Botco.ai Rounds Out Seed Funding Round to $3.6 Million with Investment from VamosVentures
- Using the Power of AI to Grow Your Practice
- Botco.ai Hosts Puppypalooza with Arizona Humane Society Sept. 23
- Next Steps In Healthcare’s Digital Transformation
- How to Grow Your Senior Living Center’s Census Using AI Chat
The post Botco.ai and VerifyTreatment Partner to Enable Addiction and Rehabilitation Centers to Instantly Verify Insurance Via AI Chat appeared first on Botco.ai.
Botco.ai Rounds Out Seed Funding Round With $3.6 Million to Enable AI Chat at Scale for Wellness and Healthcare OrganizationsThe post Botco.ai Rounds Out Seed Funding Round to $3.6 Million with Investment from VamosVentures appeared first on Botco.ai.
In this webinar, Rebecca Clyde, CEO and Co-founder of Botco.ai joins healthcare technology expert, Robert Winder, who has helped hundreds of healthcare providers leverage the power of technology to scale while improving patient outcomes.The post Using the Power of AI to Grow Your Practice appeared first on Botco.ai.
Botco.ai is proud to host Puppypalooza, a fund raising behind-the-scenes tour of Arizona Humane Society’s operations, on September 23rd!The post Botco.ai Hosts Puppypalooza with Arizona Humane Society Sept. 23 appeared first on Botco.ai.
Learn how to make the most out of your EHR data with AI-powered virtual assistants.The post Next Steps In Healthcare’s Digital Transformation appeared first on Botco.ai.
Senior living centers are facing major challenges like Covid changes, industry competition, and tech innovation. In offering the tech-enabled experiences that senior living prospects and their families demand, marketers must simultaneously prioritize digital methods and protect a compassionate, human, and highly personal approach. AI chat can help.The post How to Grow Your Senior Living Center’s Census Using AI Chat appeared first on Botco.ai.