Company InformationBlack Opal Inc was founded on January 2018. The company is based in Denver, CO, USA . The number of employees in Black Opal Inc is less than 10. Credit and debit card provider for expats and professionals moving to the usa.
Funding & investorsBlack Opal Inc has received 2 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is less than $1M.
- HFF International (Family investment office)
Similar Companies [beta]
- Financial Services
- Information Technology
- Internet Services
- Lending And Investments
- Sales And Marketing
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Financial Services
- Active Investors in Information Technology
- Active Investors in Internet Services
- Active Investors in Lending And Investments
- Active Investors in Payments
- Active Investors in Sales And Marketing
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Financial Services Startups
- Best Funded Information Technology Startups
- Best Funded Internet Services Startups
- Best Funded Lending And Investments Startups
- Best Funded Payments Startups
- Best Funded Sales And Marketing Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Black Opal Inc - Blog
- How to Actually Get Work Done When You Travel
- How to Use Your Credit Card to Build Your Credit Rating
- What Documents Do I Need to Open a USA Bank Account?
- The Ten Best Credit Cards to Use in the USA Today
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Use OFX for International Trading
- What Is FICO and How Does It Affect My Credit
Working while on the road can be both engaging and exhausting. It’s easy to lose track of time and not be able to meet deadlines or get the work done on time. It can be a challenge when you’re not in your routine or have a steady grip on your schedule. Let’s also not forget […]The post How to Actually Get Work Done When You Travel appeared first on Black Opal.
Many Finance and other similar experts try to discourage people from using or applying for credit cards. It is not without reason; however, as quite a few people tend to abuse them and end up in dept. Nevertheless, if used responsibly, credit cards can have several benefits. To start, one of the benefits of credit […]The post How to Use Your Credit Card to Build Your Credit Rating appeared first on Black Opal.
Applying for US Bank account can be a daunting and frustrating process. Read the ins and outs of being successful.The post What Documents Do I Need to Open a USA Bank Account? appeared first on Black Opal.
If you are an entrepreneur and are starting a business, a startup-friendly credit card will provide you with many features that can benefit you. For starters, you can rely on your credit to open an account even before you get a tax ID and EIN. Some of the best business credit cards for startups will […]The post The Ten Best Credit Cards to Use in the USA Today appeared first on Black Opal.
OFX is an Australian online foreign exchange and payments company that has its headquarters in Sydney. It was started back in 1998 by Matthew Gilmour under the name of OzForex, which it later changed to OFX. The company provides various money transfer services to MoneyGram, Travelex, ING Direct, Xero, and Macquarie International Money Transfers, as […]The post 5 Reasons Why You Should Use OFX for International Trading appeared first on Black Opal.
The Fair Isaac Corporation, or more commonly known as FICO, is an organization that works with data and predictive analytics and focuses predominantly on credit scoring services. The company is also responsible for the development of the credit score that bears its name. The FICO credit score works by taking a look at a range […]The post What Is FICO and How Does It Affect My Credit appeared first on Black Opal.