Company InformationAugury was founded on August 2011. The company is based in New York, NY, USA . The number of employees in Augury is less than 100. Augury is an industrial iot company that brings predictive maintenance to new markets with cutting-edge machine learning and ai technology.
Here is how Augury describes itself: "Augury's end-to-end solutions provide industry leaders with early, actionable and comprehensive insights into machine health and performance."
Funding & investorsAugury has received 6 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $114M. Last venture funding round was $55M, announced on October, 2020.
- Qualcomm Ventures (Corporate venture capital)
- Insight Partners (Private equity firm)
- Pritzker Group Venture Capital (Venture capital)
- Eclipse Ventures (Private equity firm)
- Lerer Hippeau (Micro vc)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 16 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data And Analytics
- Health Care
- Internet Services
- Science And Engineering
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Artificial Intelligence
- Active Investors in Data And Analytics
- Active Investors in Health Care
- Active Investors in Internet Services
- Active Investors in Science And Engineering
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Artificial Intelligence Startups
- Best Funded Data And Analytics Startups
- Best Funded Health Care Startups
- Best Funded Internet Services Startups
- Best Funded Science And Engineering Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Augury - Blog
- Watch On-Demand Webinar: Production Health Starts Here
- Augury Saves Critical Extruder, Preventing $100,000 Replacement Costs For Pet Food Manufacturer
- Support for the LGBTQIA+ Community Must Come From The Top
- The Road To Customer-Centricity (2): What I Learned At The Crossroads
- Augury Detects Erratic Behavior in Blower’s Variable Frequency Drive
- Why Manufacturers Need a Spare Parts Inventory Strategy
Production Health combines – and amplifies – the proven benefits of Machine Health and Process Health. Watch the on-demand webinar ‘Production Health Starts Here’ to find out what this holistic approach could mean for you, your company, our industry and the world. Unlocking Manufacturing’s Hidden Potential A-list manufacturers rely on Augury for real-time AI insights […]The post Watch On-Demand Webinar: Production Health Starts Here appeared first on Augury.
Industry – Pet Food // Machine – Extruder // Fault Type – Looseness, Misalignment // Maintenance and reliability teams, no matter how skilled, cannot be present everywhere and at all times, especially if the team is strapped for resources. That’s exactly why this leading American pet food manufacturer relies on Augury’s solution and vibration analyst […]The post Augury Saves Critical Extruder, Preventing $100,000 Replacement Costs For Pet Food Manufacturer appeared first on Augury.
Hila Fox is a software architect at Augury. She’s also very active in promoting diversity in the company and beyond. “Diversity is something you have to keep working at beyond that one Pride Month – and it only works if zero tolerance for unhealthy behavior comes from the top,” says Hila. “You also have to […]The post Support for the LGBTQIA+ Community Must Come From The Top appeared first on Augury.
In his first weeks as Augury COO, Roy Eitan set out to the front-line: to connect with Augury customers and the Augurians who serve them. Roy learned a lot – even before he got there. At one crossroads it hit him: “Geo-expansion – and scaling in general – begins at home. Sure, let’s go to […]The post The Road To Customer-Centricity (2): What I Learned At The Crossroads appeared first on Augury.
Industry – Pet Food // Machine – Blower // Fault Type – Electrical Fault/Other // This Win of the Week features a well-known pet food manufacturer, which experienced an important win with Augury. The manufacturer relies on Augury and its vibration analysts to monitor several critical assets, including a belt-driven positive displacement blower. What makes […]The post Augury Detects Erratic Behavior in Blower’s Variable Frequency Drive appeared first on Augury.
Supply chains will not get unsnagged anytime soon. As prices and shipping times continue to rise, it will only become more challenging to have the spare parts you need for the next scheduled maintenance. Happily, Augury customers can apply our long-view insights to have everything on hand to fix whatever needs to get fixed – […]The post Why Manufacturers Need a Spare Parts Inventory Strategy appeared first on Augury.